• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice price and availability on Quik Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice price and availability on Quik Wax

I Googled Quick Wax last night, and was pleased to find that Amazon has it in stock for $9 with Super Saver Free Shipping for a $25 order.

No sales tax
    Free shipping
    In stock
    Ordering three for $27 gets you the free shipping and the three units to qualify for Meg's buy three and get one free promotion.

That net's you down to $6 each!
    "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
    BOB

Re: Nice price and availability on Quik Wax

Cool deal. Thanks for sharing.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hi RGP. I don't want to put you off your deal,but I think ultimate quik wax is the better product these days.everyone on the forum praises it.

Although I havn't tried the UQD,I have tried quikwax.I personally didn't like it.I tried it in many different ways,obviously starting with the recommended instructions.I'm not the only one that has found this.If you dig through Detailing 101,you might come across it.

What I found every time I used it,it came with a cloudy effect and not clear.Maybe I've got a bad bottle? Who knows? I don't see it here anymore anyway,plus I prefer the quik detailers line.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
        Hi RGP. I don't want to put you off your deal,but I think ultimate quik wax is the better product these days.everyone on the forum praises it.

Although I havn't tried the UQD,I have tried quikwax.I personally didn't like it.I tried it in many different ways,obviously starting with the recommended instructions.I'm not the only one that has found this.If you dig through Detailing 101,you might come across it.

What I found every time I used it,it came with a cloudy effect and not clear.Maybe I've got a bad bottle? Who knows? I don't see it here anymore anyway,plus I prefer the quik detailers line.
        Actually it is for UQW. All these acronyms and product variations get to be a bit overwhelming at first. I'll edit my thread. Thanks for pointing out my mistake!
        "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
        BOB

Comment

Originally posted by RGP View Post
          I Googled Quick Wax last night, and was pleased to find that Amazon has it in stock for $9 with Super Saver Free Shipping for a $25 order.

No sales tax
          Free shipping
          In stock
          Ordering three for $27 gets you the free shipping and the three units to qualify for Meg's buy three and get one free promotion.

That net's you down to $6 each!
          RGP, if you have a Kragen's/O'Reilly auto parts store near you, Ultimate Quik Wax and Ultimate Quik Detail are both on sale for $7.99 each. Price good through 6/23/2009. And remember, WalMart sells UQW for like $9.29 and UQD for $9.50

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
            RGP, if you have a Kragen's/O'Reilly auto parts store near you, Ultimate Quik Wax and Ultimate Quik Detail are both on sale for $7.99 each. Price good through 6/23/2009. And remember, WalMart sells UQW for like $9.29 and UQD for $9.50
            Good to know, CC! My main problem's been with finding the stuff. Our Advance/Discount Auto usually lags behind. Only problem. How in the world do you navigate a WallyWorld parking lot with a nice car???

I'll hafta send mama in the beater...
            BOB

Comment

That's okay RGP. Ultimate quik wax is what you meant.

Shop around!

You've got all that free time on your hands!

You must have a good assortment of stores to choose from where you are.As CC said,there are good buys out there.You don't need to mail order,unless they're giving it away!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');