• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for new wool pads, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new wool pads, help!

Hey all, I'm in the market for wool pads and have my eye set on a few that include: LC PFW, Meg's heavy burgundy or light yellow and Meg's Cut N' Shine. What's the scoop on all these and if there are other brands/types, by all means, let me know! I mainly use Meg's compounds and Menz polishes FYI.
    2009 Meguiar's VW Bus Extreme Make Over Team.

Re: Looking for new wool pads, help!

Originally posted by SocalEuro View Post
    Hey all, I'm in the market for wool pads and have my eye set on a few that include: LC PFW, Meg's heavy burgundy or light yellow and Meg's Cut N' Shine. What's the scoop on all these and if there are other brands/types, by all means, let me know! I mainly use Meg's compounds and Menz polishes FYI.
    I've had great success with the Lake Country Purple Foam Wool (PFW) on both the PC7424 and the Flex. The Meguiar's SOLO wool pads are also very nice and come in a few variety of cut levels.

Comment

Cool, yea I have heard alot of people using PFW to get out severe stuff. How does it stand up to oxidation?
      2009 Meguiar's VW Bus Extreme Make Over Team.

Comment

try Tuf Buf wool pads, no mess and awesome correction ability

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');