• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little detail on my 01 GP GT and parents 03 Trepid ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little detail on my 01 GP GT and parents 03 Trepid ES

Well I did a little detail just a wash and Quick wax on the 2003 Dodge Intrepid ES.

And on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GT I did a 2 bucket wash and then QD because I had already waxed it the week before, QRD, and swept the inside did the dash with some QID and did the seat with some Meguiar's leather cleaner and conditioner I had laying around. And some tire shine.

I did the best I could by hand. I can't wait to get a DA to get the swirls out of my paint.

I tried to make an area to keep it cool but it was a little too small but it did its job ok.

Here's some pics

03 Trepid ES

Don't look too bad.

My 01 GT GT

Re: A little detail on my 01 GP GT and parents 03 Trepid ES

Awesome work That red is glowing
    Nick
    Tucker's Detailing Services
    815-954-0773
    2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Tires!!

Comment

That red is nice! I like the painted tail lights too, they look good.
        -James
        2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Nice work

both vehicles are nice.

Comment

I didn't do the tires on the Trepid because I did not have any shine. I did my parents car for more supply.lol

The tails on my car a painted with VHT nightshades with and triple clear.

Ill post pics of the inside of my car detail later.

Comment

the grand prix looks really good. i like the headlights also on it. what does it run in the 1/4 (saw your pic) i take my pontiac to the track also and have some fun with it.

Comment

awesome, my mom has the same intrepid with the same color. I find the paint is very haze/micro-marr sensitive and you need to be really careful with your final polish step.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by 07g5gt View Post
                  the grand prix looks really good. i like the headlights also on it. what does it run in the 1/4 (saw your pic) i take my pontiac to the track also and have some fun with it.

At the moment it runs mid to low 15's. Its just a slightly modded GT. But I am doing a top swap with the parts from a GTP so then it will be supercharged and should run low 14's. My plan for it is to make it look SWEEET and run low 12's maybe even 11's and still be street car.

The paint on the Trepid is weird but it does look better then most of the colors they put on those cars.

Comment

i people people always mention wet paint... but that red is dripping.. AWESOME JOB
                    - Markito -

Comment

Originally posted by Still Learnin View Post
                      i people people always mention wet paint... but that red is dripping.. AWESOME JOB
                      Thanks.

Comment

Tinted windows and a black painted rear valence would look KILLER with those tail lights.
                        -James
                        2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Both look great, the red looks real wet

Comment

I am hoping to get the windows tinted by the end of the summer. Not sure about painting the front and back valences yet tho.

Comment

Very Nice!!!! Good work!!!!
                              http://www.firstcoastautodetailing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');