• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brush for wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brush for wheels

i have more from detailing websites but one that i got is from wallmart and is good for tight spots where the wheels spokes are dense. is used to clean under refrigerator. is a little softer but works good.

proreflection.com
    proreflection
    *Ceramic Coating * Protection Film * Car Wrap * Paint Correction

Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area

Re: brush for wheels

I just got a hold of the gold class wheel brush,and it makes cleaning wheels a joy! So i can imagine that would be good for all those tight spokes that you mean.

Are the bristles quite soft? i'm thinking because they're short.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
      I just got a hold of the gold class wheel brush,and it makes cleaning wheels a joy! So i can imagine that would be good for all those tight spokes that you mean.

Are the bristles quite soft? i'm thinking because they're short.
      Did you get the Wheel Face brush or the Spoke Brush? Both are great either way...

But yeah, I have seen those long ones in stores, maybe from other companies. They are fairly soft, not too bad. As mentioned, I think you would want a more full size one where possible, and that just in case.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        Did you get the Wheel Face brush or the Spoke Brush? Both are great either way...

But yeah, I have seen those long ones in stores, maybe from other companies. They are fairly soft, not too bad. As mentioned, I think you would want a more full size one where possible, and that just in case.

Just the spoke brush.Havn't seen the wheel brush here.But it's a handy thing to have.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');