• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADS Closed (For 1 Week)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADS Closed (For 1 Week)

Just for everyone who wasn't informed already, Auto Detailing Solutions is closed through July 6th for cleaning of their warehouse and regular maintenance.
    Matt

Re: ADS Closed (For 1 Week)

Good thing I got my life saving spent on them already
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Comment

I have so much to buy when they open up. Hopefully I can earn all the money back in 1 or 2 detail jobs.

Comment

That's exactly why I ordered my DA Monday.
        Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
        baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh! <-tiny scream

Comment

Originally posted by agp423 View Post
            Hopefully I can earn all the money back in 1 or 2 detail jobs.
            Didn't we have to convince you not to quit detailing just a little while ago, now you want to go pro?
            James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
            Calais Auto Detailing
            CalaisDetails@aim.com
            www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
              Didn't we have to convince you not to quit detailing just a little while ago, now you want to go pro?
              Exactly. Go big or go home Since I'm not going home I'll have to go big.

Comment

Exactly. Go big or go home Since I'm not going home I'll have to go big.
                Well if you've got the skills, the know-how and the right wares and products then why not? Get to it and serve your clientele well.
                James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                Calais Auto Detailing
                CalaisDetails@aim.com
                www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

I hate ADS. I stayed up till midnight last night to wait for ADS to open and waited till 1:30AM this morning and the site was closed... Got up at 9 and checked out the site and it's still closed... Usually when people say an online store will open on a specific day, it's usually at 12:00AM or at 7 or 8 or 9AM, makes me want to order from them less by the minute.

Comment

I hate ADS. I stayed up till midnight last night to wait for ADS to open and waited till 1:30AM this morning and the site was closed... Got up at 9 and checked out the site and it's still closed... Usually when people say an online store will open on a specific day, it's usually at 12:00AM or at 7 or 8 or 9AM, makes me want to order from them less by the minute.
                    Dude, you seriously need to chill.
                    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

You have to remember that ADS is in AZ, 3 hours behind you! The site is open now...
                      Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
                      2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Comment

Placed another order. :P

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                          Dude, you seriously need to chill.
                          When I made my post, I seriously thought that it was going to be the most uncalled-for post in this thread. But thanks for proving me wrong. I wasn't angry at all...

Originally posted by G_S_DB View Post
                          You have to remember that ADS is in AZ, 3 hours behind you! The site is open now...
                          Hmm, good to know, that's probably why it wasn't open in the morning. Thanks!

Comment

Hmm, good to know, that's probably why it wasn't open in the morning. Thanks!
                            Let me clarify, before someone corrects me. AZ does not observe daylight savings time. So when we "Spring" forward, they stay put = 3 hour difference. When we "Fall" back, they are 2 hours different. I guess they feel like they have enough daylight without changing the clocks.

You can file this away as mostly useless information, but thought I would share.
                            Greg D.

2011 Chevy Cruze Eco - Imperial Blue
                            2008 Chevy Suburban LT - Black

Comment

Rick is a great guy to work with. He called me back when he got the chance and made sure my orders were correct, and substituted some things that they were out of.

Really good place to deal with. He may not always have the lowest prices but he has (in my opinion) great customer service and that makes a difference to me. He will be getting more of my business and I will recommend him to others.
                              2008 Toyota Corolla 5-spd
                              2005 Honda CRF250R
                              2002 kawasaki Ninja ZX9R

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');