• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good question.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good question.......

ASD FTW!!

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
      ASD FTW!!
      John those vids were amazing..The F-16 is so cool...!

I know it's a family freindly forum...but those guys are **** hot!

Scary watching it!

Comment

Man I love the F-16!!! Definitely one of my all time favorites! Went to a Thunderbirds show last year and I can say first hand it was one of my favorite things I have done, the rush you get from them flying so close and fast is so much more amazing when your right there! Got to see a lot of different things in that air show, love going to the air museums also!

This year (next month actually) Im going to see the Blue Angels! They should put on an amazing show as well, Im hoping to get a good camera and lens by then so I can put up some really good pictures

Comment

I've never been,but it must be amazing to watch!

Take plenty of pics!

Comment

As long as I have my camera or can borrow my friends there will be plenty of pics and some vids! Imma see what else I can find in vids haha

Comment

Here is a sweet Blue Angels vid! Cant wait to see these guys!

Comment

This was on the news, and I thought it was just so stupid I had to share it.

Shane
                1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                  Here is a sweet Blue Angels vid! Cant wait to see these guys!

************ A*W*E*S*O*M*E************

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
                    This was on the news, and I thought it was just so stupid I had to share it.

I hope she charged the Fox presenters $5 a cup!

Yes....silly! IYHO,what do you think should have happened?

Comment

• Re: Good question.......

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
                      I hope she charged the Fox presenters $5 a cup!

Yes....silly! IYHO,what do you think should have happened?
                      Well, given the fact that it was in New York, I think the cops should have been more concerned with preventing crime and stopping aggressive drivers than worrying about a 10 year old girl selling lemonade with her dad. Absolutely ridiculous!
                      Shane

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Well, given the fact that it was in New York, I think the cops should have been more concerned with preventing crime and stopping aggressive drivers than worrying about a 10 year old girl selling lemonade with her dad. Absolutely ridiculous!

Yes....People sell things all the time without permits. It's not like it was fake Rolex watches!

Oh,which reminds me. An american tourist (teenage girl) was here on holiday about a year ago and bought a pair of sunglasses from a street vendor. The police fined her 1000 euros! I thought it was harsh,to say the least. These guys are all over the place.....Why don't they fine them! As far as i'm concerned,they do nothing but harass you everywhere you go.

Same with the guys at traffic lights with a bucket of dirty water and a squeegie...If they see,me indicating 'NO!',do they have to still insist on dripping there squeegie all over the hood and screen?

Comment

I don't know why, but I'm in a Christmas mood. Did you realize that Christmas is only a little over 4 months away? That means that probably the first part of October, stores will be putting their Christmas displays out. This song is one of my holiday favorites. It's called First Snow by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I would love to see this group in concert some day.

Shane

Comment

Shane

Comment

A very relaxing piece...

Shane

Comment

I don't know why, but I'm in a Christmas mood. Did you realize that Christmas is only a little over 4 months away? That means that probably the first part of October, stores will be putting their Christmas displays out. This song is one of my holiday favorites. It's called First Snow by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I would love to see this group in concert some day.

Why do they call themselves 'Trans'?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');