• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you like beading ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like beading ...

Beading does not fascinate me as it does others, though I have run off the road once or twice watching the beading on my hood during a rainstorm; but I do this video of interest, as I have not been able to achieve anything like it on my convertible top:

Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Re: If you like beading ...

wow!! now that is water repellent,

I'd be sticking my head out the side window in a rain storm to look at that!

Comment

Sweet!
      Shane
      1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

That is awesome! Do you know what product was used? Only thing he did wrong was waste some good drinking water! that fiji is good stuff

Comment

Water beading vids don't much impress me either,but that is exceptional.

Maybe he has used something that would normaly not be used for soft tops?

If you're talking about your S2000,do you not fancy the hard top.I think they look really slick.A bit pricey though.

Comment

I don't have a convertible top but I still want to know what product he used!! That was pretty impressive, it was acting like mercury.
            James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
            Calais Auto Detailing
            CalaisDetails@aim.com
            www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Maybe some good cleaning and Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Repellent.

Comment

That is so sick !!!!!!!!
                Sudzontherun serving all of the Tri-state Area

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                  That is awesome! Do you know what product was used? Only thing he did wrong was waste some good drinking water! that fiji is good stuff
                  Thats the first thing that came to my mind when I watched the video, lol. Hes wasting good water!

Comment

3M Scotchguard for fabric has been used by some people on their softtop.

Comment

That is wild. I liked it a lot.
                      quality creates its own demand

Comment

There is something on Autopia about this, he was using something that he made himself apparently. Don't know if it is for sale or not?
                        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');