• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG This is Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattN03
    Mike, can you give us the complete run down on how you detailed the Honda Civic's engine bay? It turned out great! Also, will dust cling to Hyperdressing?
    For about three weeks I've been trying to get to scheduling classes for next year, I have lots of requests yet I can stay so busy in e-mail and forum duties that I have been unable to carve out the time to schedule classes.

Need Sign You Club Up Now!

For each class I have to create a Calendar date and a Sign-up thread and then send an e-mail with this information to the club coordinate, like these,

c3.org Mini Cooper Club of Los Angeles!

Sign-up Thread

And even though I have templates, it still require a lot of typing. As of right now, this is the highest priority on my to-do list... Then the more I do this, the more e-mail I generate the more posts I generate... it's great system, but it's also a system that feeds on itself.

I have the photos, I have the information, it's carving out the time...

I need to clone myself, maybe twice...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Having seen these make-overs, I certainly would like to get my engine bay clean. However, there do not seem to be Meg products available in the Netherlands for engine cleaning.

Does anybody know, where I can buy APC and Hyperdressing. I think the best way would be to use an on-line shop that ships internationally.

One other question. Is it adviseable to use APC for cleaning the interior (seats, upholstry). According to Autogeek.net you can.
      Nothing beats a lion

Comment

Bump for the How-to already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evo77
          Bump for the How-to already!!!

someone else already did one with an M5
          its posted in engine compartment detaling
          he used APC and Hyperdressing just like mike did

Under-Hood Detailing, Step by Step Process Defined
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord
          2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Yes but I'm more interested specifically in seeing the write up on the engine detail on the red Honda. That is what this thread is about.

Comment

ahh ic i used EXTRA on an 93 4dr civic worked pretty good but there was rust on the headers so there wasnt much that i could do
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord
              2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

That red Civic turned out great. I have a red del Sol, and that really makes me want to detail my engine.

I may get the Safe-Degreaser stuff, and then the Hyper Dressing.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');