• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I transfer photos from my computer to my Iphone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I transfer photos from my computer to my Iphone?

Can I?

I have a PC, would love to put a couple pics from my computer to my phone, but cannot figure out how to do it?

I cannot copy them to my phone, I tried that? Is there a way to transfer them to my Itunes account?

Any ideas? (Please be specific I am computer dumb)

Thanks!
    Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Re: How do I transfer photos from my computer to my Iphone?

I think you could do it via iTunes. Otherwise I believe the iPhone is recognized as a removable hard drive when connected to the PC via a USB adapter. Simply double click on the corresponding drive in the My Computer window.

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
      I think you could do it via iTunes. Otherwise I believe the iPhone is recognized as a removable hard drive when connected to the PC via a USB adapter. Simply double click on the corresponding drive in the My Computer window.
      It is recognized as a camera, but I cannot copy pictures to it if that makes sense?

Comment

Yes you can. I have not done this on an Iphone but I did it on an Ipod. You have to do it thru Itunes though. I can check tonight for the exact options in itunes in my home pc.

Edit:
        I found this. It should get you going

Let me know how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by Chop View Post
          Yes you can. I have not done this on an Iphone but I did it on an Ipod. You have to do it thru Itunes though. I can check tonight for the exact options in itunes in my home pc.

Edit:
          I found this. It should get you going

Let me know how it goes
          Once you set that up, you can also set it to automatically update each time you sync your phone or to manually manage your photos. If you have a Mac, iPhoto is the easiest way to do it, because you can set up individual albums within iPhoto. If you don't have a Mac, then you just do it as it says in that tutorial, in which you select a specific folder that your photos are in. But make sure you select to manually manage your photos, or it will upload all the photos in that folder every time you sync.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

What is your camera?

I have an LG, I used BitPim, a progrm I had to download, to transfer some pics.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Hello,Using iTunes, you can transfer your photos from your computer to your iPhone. But if you have tried it and aren't successful. You can use iPhone to computer Transfer, which can transfer files between iPhone and computer. It can not only help you transfer your photos from computer to iPhone easily, but also upload photos from iPhone to computer. The tool is easy-to-use. Though you are a professional or newbie, you can deal with your photos easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Lulugreen View Post
                  Hello,Using iTunes, you can transfer your photos from your computer to your iPhone. But if you have tried it and aren't successful. You can use iPhone to computer Transfer, which can transfer files between iPhone and computer. It can not only help you transfer your photos from computer to iPhone easily, but also upload photos from iPhone to computer. The tool is easy-to-use. Though you are a professional or newbie, you can deal with your photos easily.
                  Once you connect your phone to your laptop and open up iTunes, you should see a, Photos, tab for the iPhone. Under the photos tab you select to sync photos to iPhone and you can choose which folders you want to sync and which ones you do not.

Comment

Originally posted by markhoward View Post
                    Once you connect your phone to your laptop and open up iTunes, you should see a, Photos, tab for the iPhone. Under the photos tab you select to sync photos to iPhone and you can choose which folders you want to sync and which ones you do not.
                    I think you use itunes then go to video on itunes then down load I have an i touch and thats how I did it with my photo and video I think it is just the same.
                    More reviews: How to transfer iPod/iPhone/iPad to computer/iTunes
                    It includes the transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).

Comment

Originally posted by TH0001 View Post
                      Can I?
                      I have a PC, would love to put a couple pics from my computer to my phone, but cannot figure out how to do it?
                      I cannot copy them to my phone, I tried that? Is there a way to transfer them to my Itunes account?
                      Any ideas? (Please be specific I am computer dumb)
                      Thanks!
                      This way should fix the issue about how to transfer photos from laptop to iPhone 4s.
                      1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
                      2. In iTunes, select your device's icon in the Devices list on the left.
                      3. Click the Photos tab.
                      4. Choose "Sync photos from."
                      • On a Mac, choose iPhoto or Aperture from the pop-up menu.
                      • On a Windows PC, choose Photoshop Album or Photoshop Elements from the pop-up menu.
                      Note: Some versions of Photoshop Album and Photoshop Elements don't support collections. You can still use them to sync all your photos.
                      5. If you want to sync all your photos, enable the option for "All photos, albums, events, and faces." If you want to sync photos from only some albums, events, or faces, enable the option for "Selected albums, events, and faces" and then select the albums you want. If syncing on a Mac with iPhoto version 6.0.6 or later, you may enable the option to "Include videos" to sync videos directly from iPhoto to your device. (Requires iOS 3.0 or later).
                      6. Click Apply.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');