• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The name of the game is: You know you're car crazy when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The name of the game is: You know you're car crazy when...

You know your car crazy when the only time you let your wife/significant other drive your car is when you want to see how good it looks going down the road after washing and waxing it...(the car that is).

You know your car crazy when your wife/significant other starts pointing out buffer trails on cars before you do.

You know your car crazy when you can't sleep and are up all night tossing and turning thinking about what you have left to do on the car the next day and what products you plan to use.
    Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

You know you're car crazy when you spotlessly clean your engine to try to impress the mechanics before taking he car to the shop. And you warn them very seriously not to wash the car!

Comment

When you dash into Pep Boys for something and see a customer with a bottle of Mother's in one hand and a bottle of Meguiar's in the other....reading the labels and wondering.....So, you give him a quick sales pitch on which one is best! The black one of course!!
        Barry

Comment

This thread is worth a bump.

You know you're car crazy when you use Mike Phillips' name in a sentence and your friends are like "Who?".
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

If your car gets stolen, you won't remember the license plate number or the VIN but you can tell the officer where every little blemish is, every item in your car and where it is, whether or not it has swirl marks, and your car's nickname. Only don't mention its nickname in the APB because it might make you appear to be stupid.
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
              If your car gets stolen, you won't remember the license plate number or the VIN but you can tell the officer where every little blemish is, every item in your car and where it is, whether or not it has swirl marks, and your car's nickname. Only don't mention its nickname in the APB because it might make you appear to be stupid.

I literally had a good laugh about it because its SOOO true.

Comment

It's the second week of January, it's barely above zero F, your red
                car is gray with salt, and your heart literally hurts with anticipation for that first wash of the season....
                2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

you know your car crazy when youve read every comment on this thread and then showed your wife and she says its all you....yup thats me

Comment

My wife thinks I'm obsessed, but yesterday she asked me where my ONR is and how warm does it have to be to use it....welcome to our world honey!
                    2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Originally posted by paulcr39 View Post
                      It's the second week of January, it's barely above zero F, your red
                      car is gray with salt, and you
                      r heart literally hurts with anticipation for that first wash of the season....
                      I know the feeling, brother!
                      2011 Ford Mustang GT Cali Special
                      2012 Kia Sorento EX

Comment

You know you're car crazy when you do your best to break something on a car so you have an excuse to upgrade it.

Comment

When you live down half a mile of gravel road, but you still wash and wax your cars and then try to drive 2 mph when you go in and out, as to not kick up to much dust.

Comment

You know you're car crazy when you just fell on your steps and hit all your ribs on the concrete steps. You can't talk because the air has been knocked out of you and your Mother is calling 911. It is pouring down the rain and all you can think of while lying on the ground is heck my car is not locked up and is sitting half out of the garage as I was unloading the groceries. You get yourself up and pull the car into the garage, put down the garage door, make sure the car is secured and locked up. Your in severe pain but at least you know your baby is safe in the garage and now you can go to the ER in an ambulance!

Cat :x

Comment

When you wipe off your wax in the school parking at 36 degrees while everyone is passing by.

Comment

You might be car crazy when you go to WalMart just to look at the detailing suppies. Then get depressed when you can not buy any.
                                Sleepy

Love the Classics!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');