• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Time Using 105, 205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time Using 105, 205

I picked up the Flex DA and Meguiar's 105 and 205 a few weeks ago. I have been using the PC for quiet a few years now. I am very impressed with just my first few tests with 105 and 205. I have used some family and friends cars for testing. Below I have a few before and after shots of using the 105, 205 on a black Lexus LS430. The car looks like it was wet sanded, form all the bad car washes.

This is a shot of the swirls using the flash from my camera.

This is another shot of part of the trunk in the sun, before polishing.

This is a shot of after using 105, 205 w/Flex DA.

Still trying to get use to the new abrasives. But they are truly amazing 105 cut quickly and leaves the finish pretty sweet.

Re: First Time Using 105, 205

I had the same type of amazement when I first used #105. Unfortunately I didn't have the #205 to follow it up with, but I was sold. The Lexus looks like she got new life!

Comment

Tremendous improvement. The Lexus looks great. Now teach them to stay away from that bad car wash.lol
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks much! I still have yet to do the car. When the time comes, I'll post process and pics.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');