• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Rims Mag & Aluminium Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hot Rims Mag & Aluminium Polish

Going to go and pick up a Kenny Brown 3 point front strut tower brace for the Mustang in the morning. Only $50! Painted though, lol. No polishing for me. Only pieces left to be had is a rear STB and sub frame connectors. Then I will have a fully "built" suspension on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
      Going to go and pick up a Kenny Brown 3 point front strut tower brace for the Mustang in the morning. Only $50! Painted though, lol. No polishing for me. Only pieces left to be had is a rear STB and sub frame connectors. Then I will have a fully "built" suspension on the car.

50$'s Cool! Show some pics,once you've got it on.

At the time when i bought my strut and DAC,I was going to powder coat,the same as my rocker cover..Saves any polishin' !

Comment

May be a bit though, may not attempt it myself. It's a 3 point brace, so my most of the stuff in the cowl area has to be taken off, things measured and drilled and so on. May just have it installed later when I can save up some more $$. It does have some scuffs, but I was thinking maybe re-powdercoating it before I put it on. Still like how shiny your intake is now though!

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
          May be a bit though, may not attempt it myself. It's a 3 point brace, so my most of the stuff in the cowl area has to be taken off, things measured and drilled and so on. May just have it installed later when I can save up some more $$. It does have some scuffs, but I was thinking maybe re-powdercoating it before I put it on. Still like how shiny your intake is now though!
          Thanks.Good luck with your setup.I love powder coating.

I've put that aside today,as I was cleaning the engine bay.15year old car and didn't use it during the winter left a lot of spots on the aluminium block,gearbox and throttle body/intake pipes.Been cleaning with WD40 and some steel wool.Works okay,but is very time consuming.Can't get Gunk here?,but have bought Castrol goods.Excellent results but expensive.Once I upload some pics,I'll upload a pic of these products.Used them last year aswell.One is a degreaser,similair to Gunk and the other is a Degreaser for metal and plastics.Both products are aimed at the motorcycle line.The foamy/soapy one is called greensomething?Can't remember.But is really good.Need to work away tomorrow aswell!

Comment

The cashier said that everyone who bought the Alum. polish loved it and gave it at least a 9 out of 10. I use it on rims, sidings, everything! It works so well and it smells like a pack of cinnamon gum.
            Meguiars=FTW

HMD - 2nd Year & Running Strong

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffmann21 View Post
              The cashier said that everyone who bought the Alum. polish loved it and gave it at least a 9 out of 10. I use it on rims, sidings, everything! It works so well and it smells like a pack of cinnamon gum.
              I give it 11/10 !!!

It's really good stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');