• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megs. Concentrated Glass cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megs. Concentrated Glass cleaner

is color fading a normal thing with storage? does it affect product quality? this was after a mixed solution was made with 10 parts of distilled water. thanks in advance!

Re: Megs. Concentrated Glass cleaner

Mine has not, but the color change shouldn't affect anything.

Comment

I've also noticed diluted solution to fade in color but it does not seem to affect product performance. I do however relegate faded stuff to cleaning our glass kitchen table.

I can't see the color fade in the translucent detailer bottle but I do once I pour it in the clear old Windex bottles that we recycle for household use.

Comment

I've never had it fade. Are you sure it just doesn't look lighter because there is less solution so there is more light going through the bottle?

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
        Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

Mine has also changed color. It does not appear to diminish the cleaning ability of the product. Still doing the job. I have particularly noticed this when I use Distilled water to mix.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by e-money View Post
            is color fading a normal thing with storage? does it affect product quality? this was after a mixed solution was made with 10 parts of distilled water. thanks in advance!
            Nothing to worry about....

The coloring, or in this case, discoloring, does not affect the performance of the product.

Mike Pennington
            Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
            Meguiar's, Inc.
            800-854-8073
            mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

I have a hard time keeping this around long enough to check. Seems my wife loves this stuff as much as I do and gives samples to her friends when I'm not looking. LOL

Great product.
              Jim
              My Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');