• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Huntington Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Huntington Beach

Hi my name is Nick, I'm from huntington beach but live out and attend UCLA. I've been driving a Mazda RX-7 1993 turned 'spec 99 for about 3yrs. I normally frequent rx7club, but heard about this site from my brother and looking into DIY detailing and meeting new car people.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Re: New from Huntington Beach

Welcome to MOL. This is a great place to learn about all aspects of detailing. I knew very little about detailing cars but well versed in boats when first joining. The forum has taught me a lot and helped me transfer my knowledge base to a new found passion. You will find several archived threads with all the basics which I encourage you to explore to get up to speed with these guys.

Comment

Welcome to MOL Nick

Since you are so close, you should sign up for a Thursday Night Open Garage or even a Saturday Class.

Lots of great people and lots of great information shared
      Mike Pennington
      Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
      Meguiar's, Inc.
      800-854-8073
      mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Hi Nick,

Welcome to MOL!

Andy M.
        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

to MOL!
          Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

+ 2 MOL Nick

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

thanks for the welcome guys, yeah i will definately sign up for the future Thursday events. I missed this last one because the car was delayed during a dyno tune session. but it should be up and running smooth by the next Thursday Meet. looking forward to learning the basics hands-on!

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');