• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer Wanted - Irvine, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Wanted - Irvine, CA

Looking for a detailer in the Irvine area, I'm right by the Spectrum...looking to do a full detail on a Black 2006 IS350...usually parked outdoors, has never been detailed since I bought the car back in 4/06...please post, PM, or email me with your information/prices, pics of cars you have worked on, etc.

Here are some pics so you know exactly what you're getting into...can post more pics if needed in the sun or at different angles if needed.

Thank you in advance...and looking to hear from the detailers in the area.

Front/Back:

Door Areas:

Hood:

Scratch on the Back Bumper

Re: Detailer Wanted - Irvine, CA

I would recommend Superior Shine, he is a member of this forum and all his contact information is in his profile.

Your right by Meguiar's headquarters if you ever want to go over for a Thursday Night Open Garage.

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Thanks Ryan!

I was in Irvine on Wednesday. It is an hour 1/2 drive there and an hour and 1/2 drive back!

If you would like to bring the car to me I'd love to shine it.
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I already sent a PM, but if you can't make the drive to Joe and let him shine it up, I'd love to detail it and come to wherever you wanted, home, office, or other location.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
        Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

I contacted everyone who sent me a PM and/or posted. Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Comment

Who won the bid?!!!
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Yo Superior Shine, I sent you a PM about my car.

Comment

Hello AK, I work for Superior Shine and live in Foothill Ranch. I can take a look at it for you and we'll set something up. Pm or email me.

Comment

Originally posted by mearone View Post
                  Yo Superior Shine, I sent you a PM about my car.
                  Yo I sent one back.

Originally posted by Maserati Mario View Post
                  Hello AK, I work for Superior Shine and live in Foothill Ranch. I can take a look at it for you and we'll set something up. Pm or email me.

Done deal baby!

Comment

I know you said you booked it but I just wanted to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                      Done deal baby!
                      Originally posted by Maserati Mario View Post
                      I know you said you booked it but I just wanted to make sure.
                      I've been in touch with Joe via email, a date is hopefully set already, just got to get the drop off time figured out.

Comment

Also MOL'ers can expect an in-depth write up on the detail.

Comment

How much do you guys usually charge for jobs?

Comment

Mission Acomplished!

SHINED !!

Comment

Haha...going onto MOL and asking for a detailer in the Irvine area is like going to Las Vegas and asking for a stripper, or like going to San Fran and asking for a protester, or like going to Washington, D.C. and asking for a politician .

It reminded me of the situation where that guy lives in Foothill Ranch, CA, couldn't find any Meguiars supplies. Not saying that you were complaining, but it gave me a good chuckle . You came to the right place for a detailer.
                              Great results btw, Joe!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');