• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

headlight restoration kit $9.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight restoration kit $9.99

Did anyone else get the e-mail from Meguiars showing the Kit for $9.99. Well don't get excited I e-mailed them and they replied saying the kit is $19.99 Looks like someone forgot to put the "1" in front of the "9". Someone may want to tell the ad department to tighten-up on their proof reading....

Re: headlight restoration kit $9.99

I think this was in error and they are working on it. It should be $19.99. Correct me if I am wrong please.
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Comment

Actually after reading Meguirs reply to my e-mail they state:

"Dear Mr. Smith,
      We currently carry the G1900 for $24.99. Thank you for your interest in our products.
      Thank you,
      Meguiars Direct"

When i clicked on item details the price showing there is $24.99. Either way, all i really need is that cool little pad that comes in the kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekman00 View Post
        Either way, all i really need is that cool little pad that comes in the kit.
        Me too, considering I already have the sandpaper, PlastX, and M105 to repair any headlights.

If all you want is the pad, minus the liquids and microfiber cloths, you may consider something like this for 30 bucks:

It can be fitted to either a drill or a DA. With so many pads included, it's pretty good value for the price.

Or if you don't want so many pads you could order a drill adaptable backing plate and 4" cutting pads from ADS for around $20.

Comment

My e-mail from Megs listed the Ultimate Quick Wax as $17.99 or something crazy. Looks like someone made a little boo-boo in prepping the code.
          NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');