• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Finding Attachment for ShopVac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Finding Attachment for ShopVac

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a similar attachment for my ShopVac that's off a Hoover SteamVac. We've had the SteamVac for years, and the suction has become pretty weak (wasn't the best when new either). Besides it's a pain to lug out to the car.
    In any case, it has a nice attachment that would be great to use on a ShopVac if only it were a standard size . The small opening would make it much more effective at extracting water.

Here's some pictures of it:

Anyone know where to find something similar? What attachment do you guys use on your ShopVacs? I was thinking about getting a LGM, but it seems doing a spray, scrub, shopvac routine would be just as effective.

Thanks,
    Matt

Re: Help Finding Attachment for ShopVac

I use the 5 piece Craftsman Car Cleaning Kit. Comes with a 2 1/2 inch diameter hose with a coupler that fits on to the end of the regular Shop Vac hose, a brush, a crevice tool and a car nozzle. Very handy for getting into those hard to reach areas. Should fit any Shop Vac, not just Craftsman vacs.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...26+Accessories
    Anybody can make a car look good with the right products.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');