• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT on my civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT on my civic

Anyone that posts on DC, has already seen these pics, but I figured I would post then here because well......what better place.

I have used alomost every sealant and carnauba topper around and I must say, this is the best my paint has ever looked.

Last edited by ebpcivicsi; Feb 8, 2004, 12:28 AM.

A few more

Last edited by ebpcivicsi; Feb 8, 2004, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Looking really nice!
      My Home Page
      2000 Ford Explorer XLT
      Alpine CDM-9803, Alpine MRP-F306, Crossfire TEK 35.2, Front Stage: Stock Speakers, JL Audio 10W3D2

Comment

Your paint looks like it's wet!

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Looks Real Nice

I am anxious to try it when the weather gets sorted out around here.

Tom Hall
          Tom Hall

Comment

I really should get the heater fixed for my garage so I can try some of this stuff out.

Comment

That looks AWESOME. I cant wait for the weather to break here so I can get some on. Its killing me looking at these pics and having to look at my jug on the shelf.
              Semper Fi!!!!!!!
              2004 F-150 Dark Shadow Grey Metallic

Comment

ebp AWESOME shine but even more kudos to you in the way you have set your SI up! My favorite imports have always been the ones that are clean and tastefully executed. There is a local gentleman here that has a black 97 Supra TT that has no body kit, no graphics, just a set of very classy BBS 18" rims, Altezza tail lights, tinted windows and 650+ rwhp (without NOS mind you)!! Maybe I am just getting old but to me it seems the idea of the "sleeper" has been lost on today's generation of car crazies!! I think that the 99-00 Civic SI with a Vortech blower, a full exhaust system, a set of lightweight 15" or 16" rims with some BFG g-force drag radials...set up as clean as yours...would absolutely SHOCK many a Mustang or LS1 owner!!

Sorry for the rant...your car just "touched a nerve" for me because if I owned an import it would look like yours!!

Mike
                Last edited by 1 Clean WS6; Feb 7, 2004, 09:44 AM.
                2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
                Bright Silver Metallic / Ebony Interior
                ASC# 1,575
                406 rwhp 392 rwtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Clean WS6
                  ebp AWESOME shine but even more kudos to you in the way you have set your SI up! My favorite imports have always been the ones that are clean and tastefully executed. There is a local gentleman here that has a black 97 Supra TT that has no body kit, no graphics, just a set of very classy BBS 18" rims, Altezza tail lights, tinted windows and 650+ rwhp (without NOS mind you)!! Maybe I am just getting old but to me it seems the idea of the "sleeper" has been lost on today's generation of car crazies!! I think that the 99-00 Civic SI with a Vortech blower, a full exhaust system, a set of lightweight 15" or 16" rims with some BFG g-force drag radials...set up as clean as yours...would absolutely SHOCK many a Mustang or LS1 owner!!

Sorry for the rant...your car just "touched a nerve" for me because if I owned an import it would look like yours!!

Mike
                  Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Yeah, I really don't like the whole bodykit/graphics thing, it is just not for me. I try to keep it looking almost stock in the eyes of the average person, but the people that know what to look for always see mods.

I really do not get into the whole "domestics vs imports" war, doen't make sense to me. I have driven hondas all my life and have had tremendous success, that is why I buy them, they suit me. At the same time, when I see an old corvette or mustang, or whatever, I appreciate it for what it is. I am simply an auto enthusiast that loves paint, that is what is so great about the detailing world, it brings all of us together. Group hug, please!

Comment

Re: NXT on my civic

Originally posted by ebpcivicsi
                    Anyone that posts on DC, has already seen these pics, but I figured I would post then here because well......what better place.

I have used alomost every sealant and carnauba topper around and I must say, this is the best my paint has ever looked.

I don't get it, either that or I'm having a massive brainfart

Comment

I guess they didn't appreciate the linkings.

Tom
                      As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Sorry about that guys, I guess they don't allow remote linking.

Comment

Nice car man.I also have a honda my wife loves it.They are always rated #1.
                          2001 ws6 Trans am
                          (Blackbird edition #19)
                          433rwhp
                          409rwt

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');