• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT durability doubts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Nitro

How long are you leaving the NXT Tech Wax to set-up before removal? Based on what you have said, I would try to remove the product a little sooner. Contrary to the usual 15 minutes set up time, sometimes it may take a little longer or a little less. After applying the product, allow 10 minutes, then swipe the surface with your finger. If the product comes off cleanly with no streaking or smearing, then remove the residue with a MF towel. If the swipe still smears, wait the 15 minutes and so on.

Also, do not use any kind of liquid, QD etc on the applicator. Be sure to use a clean applicator for each product.

Hopefully these suggestions will work for you. If not, please post back and we will keep trying to figure it out!!!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Hi Tim,

I normally leave about 10-15mins before wiping off. You mean there will be a side effect if I were to leave it for too long?

Normally what I do is I will take a slightly moist cotton cloth and sort of buff till the patchiness and streaks are not so obvious. Is it ok to do so? Thank you.

Comment

Hey,

Leaving a product too long or not long enough, can both create their own issues. I have in some cases found that I needed to remove a product a little sooner than expected. Your situation may be one of those times. Give it a try.

I would not use a damp cloth to remove the streaks. NXT needs time to set-up before water touches the finish.

Try my suggestion and see if it helps. I have a feeling it will!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Tks Tim!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');