• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars Air Fresheners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars Air Fresheners

I'm sure I saw a thread somewhere (edit: link here) about a guy who used an empty Meguiars bottle as an air freshener because he liked the smell so much. I though about that thread recently and an idea popped into my head - Meguiars could seriously make some cash by making little air fresheners that hang from the rear view mirror. Imagine having a little foam air freshener that looks and smells like a bottle of NXT 2.0, Natural Shine, Gold Class Wash or any other of Meguiars' scented products. To help introduce the product Megs could even include a free air freshener with each product, so say for a limited time bottles of NXT 2.0 come with a free NXT 2.0 air freshener inside the box.

Execs at Meguiars, think about this. I'm sure many of us Meguiars enthusiasts would love to have our cars smelling great as well as looking great. You could even use this slogan: "Meguiars - Aromatherapy for Guys".
    Last edited by StoneRaizer; Aug 2, 2009, 07:18 AM. Reason: Added link
    Anybody can make a car look good with the right products.

Re: Meguiars Air Fresheners

Check out these threads:

NXT or UQD air freshener

Meguiar's Air Fresheners

Aromatherapy for the Car Guy

If you'd like, you can add your idea to this thread (http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33406), that way the folks at Meguiar's will actually see it.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Part of the reason I use Quik Interior Detailer is because of the smell. It just smells clean to me. I'd buy an air freshener with a similar smell.

Comment

As much as I like the odor of Meguiar's products,I just fling a magic tree in the boot...There are so many to choose from.

Meguiar's should make air freshners.Some of the coolest smells about!

What's important for me though,is the results.Even if Meguiar's products smelled awful,I'd still use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
          As much as I like the odor of Meguiar's products,I just fling a magic tree in the boot...There are so many to choose from.
          I too use the trees. I like hanging a coconut and strawberry tree together. Great combo!
          Alex C.

Comment

I like to use these:

I have used wafers like these:

but to me they don't seem to last as long. In the California Scents, I like Coronado Cherry. That's what my uncle likes to use in his Explorer, so it reminds me of my uncle. The only places I've found them are at O'Reilly Auto Parts and Advance Auto Parts.
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Those Cali Scents seem to last forever. I just like trees because i can hang them somewhere out of the way without having to have something on my dash or taking up a cup holder. But they are great.
              Alex C.

Comment

I just use Little Tree New Car Scent. 6-pack in Wally World, for less than $4. And use Febreze on seats and carpets once in a while.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');