• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Leno's Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno's Garage

Well I just successfully wasted the entire morning a work watching Jay talk about his cars. Anyways thought I would pass it along to some fellow gear heads.

Find content from CNBC and the NBCUniversal family of networks on NBC.com!
    Dilution Chart

Re: Jay Leno's Garage

You ever listen to Adam Carolla? He has a podcast now and on the weekend he has a Carcast, last week he had Jay on and he brought in his C7, slick ride. Check out Adam's podcast for the carcast
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Comment

Adam Carolla is a car nut too. He was suppose to come out with the the American version of Top Gear. Not sure what came out of that. Any how I just saw this clip today and thought it was pretty cool.

Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
      www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
      Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

The pilot wasn't picked up, I really wish they would roll with it though, the show over the pond rocks!
        "

Comment

I totally agree! That's too bad about the pilot not being picked up. I use to listen to the Adam Carolla show every morning until that was taken away. I should try the podcast you mentioned.
          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Its way better IMO, pretty explicit sometimes but cool to hear people be real on his show, ton's of podcasts, so far only 3 Carcasts
            "

Comment

Originally posted by Hemin8r View Post
              Adam Carolla is a car nut too. He was suppose to come out with the the American version of Top Gear. Not sure what came out of that. Any how I just saw this clip today and thought it was pretty cool.

This is what lead me the Jay's garage. That was from the final episode of Top Gear Season 13 in the UK that was shown last Sunday. I have been watching them via the interweb. I really wish that someone would pick up the US version. Top Gear is the only show I actually look forward to. They usually show it on BBC America but are a season behind.
              Dilution Chart

Comment

If I was Jay Leno for a day, I would spend the whole day in 'my' garage..How 'bout in Jay? You can be me for a day in exchange.

Comment

I know a local guy who is essentially the Brooklyn Jay Leno. Has 59 classic cars. Every time he comes to a car show I can't wait to see what he's going to show up in. He's got hubcaps for every car from the 50's-70's and tons of miscellaneous parts in his garage for sale. He had an original radio for a Chrysler Cordoba in his garage (my friend needed one).
                  James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                  Calais Auto Detailing
                  CalaisDetails@aim.com
                  www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

I could spend a vacation entirely in Leno's garage and not for one minute of it be board!
                    For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post
                      I could spend a vacation entirely in Leno's garage and not for one minute of it be board!
                      Amen to that
                      2006 San Remo Red WRX TR
                      2005 Ford Ranger XLT

Detailers clean places nobody see. Detailer see's things nobody else see. But if you ask a Detailer to see how a dress looks on a woman, they are blind.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');