• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A (slightly odd) Suggestion - List amount needed in metric equivalent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A (slightly odd) Suggestion - List amount needed in metric equivalent

Hi Folks,

I'm a big fan of all the meguiars products, but there's one think that irks me being in a country that only uses the metric system.
    On the NXT Wash it says to use X ounces of product per bucket. The problem with this is that I have NEVER thought in ounces, and to be honest wouldn't have a clue how much an ounce of product is! Obviously I can do a conversion, but surely it would be good to say on the packaging 'use X capfuls per bucket', since this would be the same all over the world.

Just a minor annoyance, but I'd hate to think I'm using too much or not enough

Re: A (slightly odd) Suggestion

Originally posted by MickyD
    Hi Folks,

I'm a big fan of all the Meguiar's products, but there's one think that irks me being in a country that only uses the metric system.
    On the NXT Wash it says to use X ounces of product per bucket. The problem with this is that I have NEVER thought in ounces, and to be honest wouldn't have a clue how much an ounce of product is! Obviously I can do a conversion, but surely it would be good to say on the packaging 'use X capfuls per bucket', since this would be the same all over the world.

Just a minor annoyance, but I'd hate to think I'm using too much or not enough
    Hi MickyD,

An awesome suggestion! Especially in light of the fact that Meguiar's is growing in popularity all around the world. I'm going to move this to the New Product Suggestions Forum and send a link to your post to Marketing.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');