• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proline Detailer Brand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proline Detailer Brand

Dear all Megs detailers,

Anyone using detailer brand b4? could you pls sharing in this thread? I cant see many thread discuss abt detailer brand of megs ... I thought Detailer brand is best products of megs ...

Im planning to get:

D120 Glass Cleaner Concentrate
    D130 Body Solvent
    D150 X-press Wax
    D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream
    D155 Last Touch Sprayer detailer

Still more to come, but I need some reviews from megs forum ...
    many detailer brand not mention above, I hope anyone who been using ... pls sharing ... so Newbie could learn from here .. for example, detailer brand for washing do hv few types .... so someone could explain the differences on each type.

Cheers ...

Re: Proline Detailer Brand

Al products are very good. The Detailer brand is just a way to buy in bulk for people who own a detailing business.

They all work well if they fit your needs. What do you need?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Can I make a motion to completley remove text typing in the forum?

If nothing else, have a conversion script where if you type in text, it changes it to complete words before posting. I know something like this is happening on certain 4 letter words, also for a certain brand of products that starts with a 'Z'.

Thank you.
      NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        All products are very good.

Last Touch =
        Alex C.

Comment

Hyper Dressing (great dilution ratio ranging from 1:1 - 4:1), Last Touch (can also be diluted 1:1), APC and/or APC+ (cleans just about everything, even non-related car tasks and dilution ratio is either 4:1 or 10:1), are all must haves IMO. There are a few others, but these are in my arsenal at all times.

Comment

The glass cleaner is going to be the easiest on your wallet, I think you get 11 gallon's worth, but i am not even thru my 1st bottle.

MY favorite part about the D line, is that a 10:1 dillution will not even put the slightest dent in the gallon, i thought i was a joke at first, but the D line helps on the budget BIG TIME!

"Every moment frontin and maxin
            Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
            "

Comment

Something that might be of interest to you is the "Sampler Program" that ADS has.
              It's a good way to try some products without having to buy a large size to start with.

You can check it out here.
              Charles
              The Rainmaker

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
                Hyper Dressing (great dilution ratio ranging from 1:1 - 4:1), Last Touch (can also be diluted 1:1), APC and/or APC+ (cleans just about everything, even non-related car tasks and dilution ratio is either 4:1 or 10:1), are all must haves IMO. There are a few others, but these are in my arsenal at all times.
                Agreed.

If you work with a rotary, M105, M205, and M86 are also huge time savers that delivers unbeatable (IMO) results.

Comment

Just a thought about you not seeing a lot of talk about the Detailer Line...
                  There is a Professional/Detailer Line forum section you may check out; along with the Detailer Line Review section.

Those are some dang good products you have listed there though!

Comment

thks for all of u ...

@roushstage2: Im so sorry ... I just noticed that I missed the Detail brand forum ... thanks for ur remind ...

Comment

Hi CharlesW,

Im living in Indonesia, It seems Detail Brand isnt selling on sample size like ADS... so we must go for gallon ... I also wish could try on small packaging ... unfortunately, it isnt available in my country

Comment

Originally posted by NewYaris View Post
                        thks for all of u ...

@roushstage2: Im so sorry ... I just noticed that I missed the Detail brand forum ... thanks for ur remind ...
                        Nah, no need to be sorry. Was just pointing it out for you as it seemed that is what you were looking for!

As for not being able to get samples, I don't think you can go wrong with any of them so maybe that isn't so bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');