• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How-to Wash your car with a Rinse-less Wash System [video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How-to Wash your car with a Rinse-less Wash System [video]

Originally posted by HealthyCivic View Post
    Hey Mark,

I'm looking at possibly using this system on a regular basis. One question I have is does the LT work well with the ENTIRE car including windows, plastic, chrome, headlights, etc...? I always thought of LT as strictly a paint product but wasn't sure.

Second question I have is, what do you do with your dirty mitt afterwards to clean it? Toss it in the washer? Any other tips for someone who is serious about actually doing this (on a Honda Civic)? Thanks.
    Hi!

I use it on a regular basis for washing several vehicles with various trim pieces and the LT works fine on them all. I use it to wash the windows, but I also follow up with a dedicated window cleaner for the clearest possible glass.

I wash my wash mitt in my washing machine just like the towels. Works fine for me. I use the Meguiar's microfiber wash mitt for all rinseless washing.

Hope this helps!

Mark

Comment

I hate to bump an old thread, but i'm curious if the chemicals in last touch will interfere with my polishes (non meguiars)

thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by blackmachdown View Post
        I hate to bump an old thread, but i'm curious if the chemicals in last touch will interfere with my polishes (non meguiars)

thanks guys!
        Obviously Meguiar's only tests products within their own lines (it would be impossible to test everything out there), but you really shouldn't have any issues with Last Touch and polish.

I use Last Touch regularly as a lubricating/wetting agent to spray onto polish or compound that dries onto the paint and it helps greatly to safely and easily remove it. I have never experienced problems as a result.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');