• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite non-Meguiar's Products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite non-Meguiar's Products?

As far as Meguiars, I just mentioned on another post that I can't live without "Final Inspection" for my motorcycle. I've got really calcium-rich water and if I don't spay it down and wipe it immediately, I can't get my black bike to an acceptable clean...

As far as other products, by far the two best things I've discovered this year (and they work in combination well) are Aquapel Glass Treatment and Trico NeoForm Beam Blade wipers. Got both online. The aquapel is a little pricey but works for 4-6 months, the neoforms are very reasonably priced for a super premium blade and they have a ****** coating that keeps them running quiet.

First Time Caller, Long Time Listener, Great Topic...Love The Show

Comment

Some favorites:

Optimum No Rinse
      Optimum Car Wash
      Mothers Reflections
      Mother Reflections Tire Dressing
      Al
      ~ Providing biased opinions

Comment

I have some poorboy's stuff that I enjoy. Espacially natty's red, it has a nice deep gloss. I like that you can use it in the sun. But I find that for the most part you get better results with meg stuff for paint correction.

Comment

ONR and Poorboy's Natty's Red Wax - the stuff looks slick at a great price!

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
          Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

I've tried a lot of window cleaners. I use the Meg's D120, I love the results and even for the price point alone, at around $1.65 a gallon of ready-to-use product, it's a bargain.

Comment

I'm getting 303 Fabric Protector, Collinite 476s, ONR and Opti-Bond for Christmas. I can't wait to use them.

Also, I second the praise of Natty's Red. It may not have the best longevity but it looks great and you can use it in the sun. Just layer it over something like M16 or NXT and you should be set!
              James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
              Calais Auto Detailing
              CalaisDetails@aim.com
              www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Optimum No Rinse
                Black Magic Titanium Matte Tire Finish
                Eagle One Nano products (all of them)
                Eagle One All Wheel and Tire Cleaner
                BlackWOW
                Plexus
                SuperFly Microfiber Towels
                Simple Green

I want to try Lexol/Vinylex as well, but the above are the ones I have and use regularly.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');