• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple green

Has anybody ever used Simple Green on Linoleum...

Re: Simple green

I have before and it works great! Make sure you let it fully dry or dry it 100% or else it is really slippery.

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

You do realize I'm talking about a Linoleum Floor in a house..I just want to make sure..lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrWaxer View Post
        You do realize I'm talking about a Linoleum Floor in a house..I just want to make sure..lol
        Yea...just want it dry so when people walk on it they don't slip backwards or anything. I've done it myself and it doesn't feel good.

Ryan
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Simple Green works well on Linoleum and will impart some disinfection so might be a good choice for Kitchen Floors of that material.

Comment

Use it full strenght???

Comment

A much better product is: 4U concentrate cleaner. Can get it at RV stores. Works MUCH better than Simple Green, no odor, biodegradable, non-toxic and dirt cheap! Better results with less effort too.
              Barry

Comment

Best if diluted for this use. If my memory is correct about 1 0z per gallon. You can spot difficult areas full strength but tends to leave a residue on the floor if not flushed well with water.

Comment

I keep a diluted spray bottle of Simple Green under the kitchen sink for general clean up around the house - kitchen counters, small spills on vinyl flooring. I have another one in the garage for similar uses. A third spray bottle is just the concentrate that I use for cleaning my epoxy garage floor.

My wife likes it better than regular cleaners like 409. It seems to work as well or better and it's cheaper at roughly $10 for a gallon of concentrate which easily lasts us a year or longer.

Comment

If you really want to have some fun on linoleum, spray some Pledge on it then run and jump onto it with socks on...then use Simple Green to clean it off, lol. Dilute it somewhere around medium strength for the floors. I *believe* they recommend not using it at full strength, I could be mistaken though. It can be pretty harsh undiluted.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');