• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M19 & M26 yellow tin, whos got it cause I want them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M19 & M26 yellow tin, whos got it cause I want them

I called up Franco. Its a no go. Dont do mail orders and they dont have any M19 in stock.

Yea I found a place that sells a case of M19 for $130 but thats a bit much but I cant seem to remember the website.
    Alan T.

Comment

Originally posted by Lasthope05 View Post
      I called up Franco. Its a no go. Dont do mail orders and they dont have any M19 in stock.

Yea I found a place that sells a case of M19 for $130 but thats a bit much but I cant seem to remember the website.
      That figures.

I am a little shocked about them not having #19 in stock though.

Was Carolina Paint any help?
      r. b.

Comment

Rusty ~ Actually I couldnt get in contact with them. I emailed both tgarrett@carolinapaint.com(given in your other post) and gvanderburg@carolinapaint.com(given on their website) and my message never went through to them and returned back to me. So either the information was never updated or they are no longer in business.
        Alan T.

Comment

I'm in for buying either one of these.

PorsheGuy you have PM and I would be down for 2 on the group buy for M19

Comment

I found a web site that lists M1914 for sale. $12.65.

Meguiars Professional Cleaner Wax - M1914

I did not try to purchase it though to verify that they do indeed still have it in stock.

Just thought someone may be interested.
            Brian

Comment

Is this the burgandy tin of wax or is it the normal cleaner/wax off the shelves from today?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon1 View Post
                Is this the burgandy tin of wax or is it the normal cleaner/wax off the shelves from today?
                The part number listed is M1914 which is the burgundy tin of wax.

The cleaner waxes that are on the shelves in most stores today use a different part number like A12 in the consumer line, M06 in the professional line and M50 in the marine line.

So if they actually have the product in stock, it should be the burgundy tin according to the part number.
                Brian

Comment

They said they had 3 "dusty" tins of it in stock, so I got all of them. I will report what they are when I get them in and possibly sell 2 of them.

Comment

Sounds good.

Keep us posted.
                    Brian

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');