• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer Wanted in the Seattle, WA Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Wanted in the Seattle, WA Area

I need an exterior detail on my 1991 Miata. The car has single stage paint and is white. I'm not looking for the perfect correction; more along the lines of a shiny exterior with minimal swirls. Thanks.

Re: Detailer Wanted in the Seattle, WA Area

MOL member Zuke lives in Seattle. Might want to shoot him a PM and see if he would be willing to help you out.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

He would be my choice also.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

Zuke+UC=.

PM sent
        "Every moment frontin and maxin
        Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
        "

Comment

Zuke is the man! He went ahead and detailed my car today and boy, if only I could describe the difference that I see in the paint. We only had a few hours but those hours changed the car from looking filthy with embedded finger prints to a nice, bright white. I've taken some pics on my camera but I can't find the stupid hub to plug in my SD card. Once I find it, I'll have pics up ASAP!

Btw, aside from his detailing abilities, he is a kind man at heart. He gave me lots of advice and even went out of his way to give me a glass of nice cold water. He is very caring and delicate and treated my car as if it was his own. I'd refer him to anyone.

Comment

That is cool! Glad to hear he could help you out!

BTW, do you use a PC or a Mac? Do you have iPhoto? Do you know how to put pics in your posts? If not, let me know and I'll be glad to help.
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Haha who paid you to write that nice about me? Jk. Nice meeting you Terry, sorry we didn't have more time!
              "Every moment frontin and maxin
              Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
              "

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');