• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Startup Chemicals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Startup Chemicals

Hi!
    Can you provide me the initial startup chemicals which will be required for my new mobile detailing buisness.

Ajaz

Re: Startup Chemicals

Here is a good start, decide which ones you need. I use a combination of Mirror Glaze, Detailer Line and Consumer products for my detailing business.
    James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
    Calais Auto Detailing
    CalaisDetails@aim.com
    www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Hey Ajaz,

It really depends on what you are working on. What kind of clientele you are going to have and the results you wish to achieve. I would guess if you're starting a business you are working my machine.

Give us a little more insight as to what kind of detailing you are going to be doing and we can better help you choose some products to get you started on the right foot.

Andy M.
      Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
      Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Thanks Guys!
        I will be providing both interior and exterior detailing mostly for premium customers and would want to get the right stuff.

Ajaz

Comment

ahhh, I don't wish to be deliberately rude but you say you plan on starting a mobile detailing business and yet you don't even now what product you need to get to detail cars?
          I'd suggest getting a small amount of basic products and detailing tools and learn how to do detailing on your own car, and cars from friends and family.
          As you learn and gain experience you will learn what products you need and how to use them and THAN you could start turning it into a business and by than you will not only know what products you need but you will also have already started to have acquired some of the product
          What am I, fly-paper for morons?

Comment

As Barry eluded, I think we need to establish your experience, skills, and expected results before advising on product selection.

Also, do you intend to do high volume or lower volume, higher quality work?

What sort of "rig" will you be using?

Answer those few questions and we will better be able to help answer yours

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');