• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case for G210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case for G210

Need a case that fits G110 with 7" Polishing pad & Handle!

Re: Case for G210

I agree, I don't know why it didn't come like that when you buy it.

Even if you don't use the handle that often it seems like it would be smarter to have it ready to go in the box with the handle on rather than not.

I think you mean the G110 too?

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

I bite the bullet and disassemble my G110 and put it back in the original case after each use. Fortunately I only use mine every couple of months or so. Now though with the W68 backing plate I have to store it somewhere else because it it's too big to fit in the space made for the W67 bp.

At one time I tried sticking it into the Meguiar's duffel bag from ADS and it just doesn't feel like a good fit.

Mike
      Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Order over $100 from ADS and get the niffty Meguiars bag which can fit the complete machine, a stack of pads, your swirl light, microfibers, etc. See link below:

I'm sure you could use some more pads, product, etc.
        2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
        2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');