• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

No worries, says she has 200 more here:
    Last edited by Markus Kleis; Aug 31, 2009, 11:38 AM. Reason: No clickable links before 30 posts

Comment

Originally posted by ION View Post
      ColonelCash wrote here http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/sho...&postcount=119 he offered $5 for one tin of NXT2.0 and it was accepted. Go for $4.99
      I ended up with 2 tins of NXT 2.0 and 5 tins of M16.

NXT - 2 @ $5
      M16 - 4 @ $8
      M16 - 1 @ $5
      Total Investment: $47, including shipping.
      NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Once my final order comes in it looks like I shall mostly be using M16 on customers cars (as well as my own). With the stockpile I have, I might as well use it in a way that it pays for itself. I'm going to have trouble wanting to use NXT again.
        James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
        Calais Auto Detailing
        CalaisDetails@aim.com
        www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Seller has 10+ gallon size Solo cream listed now.

I offered $32, was rejected.

Comment

Only 1 tin of M16 left in the listing I bought mine from, but I just noticed the same seller has another listing with 200 tins of M16 for sale.

At this price it's tough to pass up for anyone that has ever contemplated giving the famed M16 a try.
            Brian

Comment

Do any of you guys apply m16 with a DA, and if so, what is the best method? Sinse i bough my DA, I'm to lazy to apply wax by hand any more. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tekman00 View Post
                Do any of you guys apply m16 with a DA, and if so, what is the best method? Sinse i bough my DA, I'm to lazy to apply wax by hand any more. haha
                Yup, I had that exactl same feeling yesterday when I was applying it by hand. From what I read you want to still make sure it does on thin but this should me easier with a DA. So it should be a perfect marriage.

I applied it by hand and I'd say it's just as easy as there is no need to pull out the machine and get a pad dirty to apply. It only took me about 20 minutes to do my whole truck by hand.

Comment

I offered $4, and then $4.25 for the NXT 2.0 paste wax. Unfortunately both were rejected with a counter offer of $10. Not worth it in my case.

Comment

Strange they seem to be rejecting more offers now. I saw a bunch of M16 offers that were rejected in one of the listings.
                    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                      Strange they seem to be rejecting more offers now. I saw a bunch of M16 offers that were rejected in one of the listings.
                      She probably realized how valuable what she has really is. Glad I got my offer in, accepted and paid for before she started rejecting.
                      James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                      Calais Auto Detailing
                      CalaisDetails@aim.com
                      www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

What is a better looking wax specifically for white? M16 or the Nxt 2?

Comment

On colors where reflectivity is lacking, M16 may be the ideal choice.

Comment

Cool, I cant wait for my 4 tins of M16 to come in.

Comment

Yeah, M16 should be good on white.

If in doubt, put on two coats of NXT 2.0 paste before you apply a layer M16. People say you get the best of both worlds doing that. Warmth and depth of NXT 2.0 and reflectivity of M16.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                                I just realize I have two bottles of NXT 2.0 liquid in storage... so I wish the buyer declines my offer for a tin of NXT 2.0 paste wax.

I bet it's auction listings like this that Meguiar's does not particularly like. These auctions devalue certain Meguiar's products that are currently still in production.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');