• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Can you buy stuff off ebay with a debit card? Or do you have to use PayPal?

Also, can you use M16 as a topper or can you top it with another wax or sealant. I'm thinking of M21 2.0 and M26 here.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
      Why, a perfectly prepared surface, of course!

Just make sure you apply M16 really, really thin. A heavy coat is a bugger to remove, but a properly applied thin coat is a breeze.
      Why thank you Mr Stoops! I've been practicing the art of a perfectly prepped surface. I've read that a super thin coat is best, almost to the point were you can't really see the product. I'm thinking it would be better to apply it by hand.

Cierra, I just registered with ebay, I have one of those debit check cards that gives you the choice of using debit or credit. It worked well for me.
      Pretty much the fuss is that it's hands down the best Meg's wax out there. NXT, M21 and the likes are its grandchildren!!
      For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stoops View Post
        Why, a perfectly prepared surface, of course!

Just make sure you apply M16 really, really thin. A heavy coat is a bugger to remove, but a properly applied thin coat is a breeze.
        and we mean THIN! like barely see it and look to the side to see if any is going on the paint. If you do that after a nicely prepared and clayed surface, then it's a breeze to remove! I've laid it thick in a couple of spots and it's not fun to remove even those isolated spots.

I've got six tins, but would like more to the arsenal!

It's great stuff!
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post
          Why thank you Mr Stoops! I've been practicing the art of a perfectly prepped surface. I've read that a super thin coat is best, almost to the point were you can't really see the product. I'm thinking it would be better to apply it by hand.

Cierra, I just registered with ebay, I have one of those debit check cards that gives you the choice of using debit or credit. It worked well for me.
          Pretty much the fuss is that it's hands down the best Meg's wax out there. NXT, M21 and the likes are its grandchildren!!
          To add to this on the advice of applying it thin, I've never had too much success with spreading it thin enough by hand to make it easy enough to remove, but take an applicator with product on it and spread it on your finishing pad and spread it thin with a PC, that was the trick I learned...

Comment

Okay, I went ahead and bought a tin at this great price ... and then to discover that you guys had bought two tins at an even better price. I didn't think about bidding. And heck if I know why I bought a tin. I already have one tin, which my children will no doubt inherit. But the price was simply too good to pass up!
            Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
            --Al Kimel

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Weed View Post
              To add to this on the advice of applying it thin, I've never had too much success with spreading it thin enough by hand to make it easy enough to remove, but take an applicator with product on it and spread it on your finishing pad and spread it thin with a PC, that was the trick I learned...
              Thanks for the advice Tom! I haven't really heard anything very negative about #16. I do love the tin...How big is it anyway?

Nappers, I've read that people still have the same tin from mid '90s that's just INSANE!!
              For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

8bucks a can and free shipping? Holy moly. Hope its legit though. Planning to buy some for my buddies in the states
                Learning new things everyday

Comment

Heck shipping has got to cost close to $6 all by itself. How is this guy making any money???

Mike
                  Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Mikejl View Post
                    Heck shipping has got to cost close to $6 all by itself. How is this guy making any money???

Mike
                    shhhh before he raises the price LOL

Comment

I already have 2 cans, but I'm thinking I oughta buy a couple more at these prices.

Mike
                      Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Underdawg736 View Post
                        Thanks for the advice Tom! I haven't really heard anything very negative about #16. I do love the tin...How big is it anyway?

Nappers, I've read that people still have the same tin from mid '90s that's just INSANE!!
                        I just looked at the one I have, 11 oz. can, but a little goes a LONG way!

Comment

ordered 2 for myself, so how does this m16 work anyway? apply by hand only?!

Do you M16 owners use this on special occasions or do you use this stuff often?

Comment

sweet.....thanks
                            2004 Mazda 6i Onyx Black

Comment

I couldn't resist....I just bought three cans........26.97 and free shipping......

I have never used the m16 but why not try it.

Comment

Originally posted by james0509 View Post

Do you M16 owners use this on special occasions or do you use this stuff often?
                                You won't have to use it often, as I've read it lasts for a very long time. It is something like the Meguiar's version of Collinite. I've also read that it beads like mad and gives a nice shine (not as nice as NXT or M26 though). From what I understand many people use it as a sealant, often for the winter. I plan to wax my car and both my parents' cars with it for the winter.

What about topping some M16 with Pinnacle Souveran? The bottom layer has the durability but not the shine, while the top layer has the shine but not the longevity.
                                James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                                Calais Auto Detailing
                                CalaisDetails@aim.com
                                www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');