• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post
    I only have one tin of M16, it should last me quite a long time.
    I have two, have another two on their way in the mail and just made an absurdly low offer on ten more. They should last me forever. I'm going to end up handing down a tin or two to my children.
    James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
    Calais Auto Detailing
    CalaisDetails@aim.com
    www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Yes, yes, guys... do not stop using your M16.

By the time you guys run out down the road a few years from now... I shall slowly release my supply of M16 to meet the demands. I hope I have made the right investment lol

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
        I have two, have another two on their way in the mail and just made an absurdly low offer on ten more. They should last me forever. I'm going to end up handing down a tin or two to my children.
        Its not something I really go out of my way to buy since I usually use M21 2.0, M20, or NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 to finish out a detail.
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I'm going to use M16 on my snowblower, coat the chute, blade etc.....

Comment

Its not something I really go out of my way to buy since I usually use M21 2.0, M20, or NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 to finish out a detail.
            Waxes are just like perfumes. And The M16 is just like the Chanel No 5 of waxes. Although they are both easily obtainable through various sources and are quite affordable, they are both an icon...

Chanel Number 5 may not be the best smelling perfume there is. In fact, it is one of the most avoided perfumes because of its excessive-popularization. However, any female who is serious about perfume would have at least two bottles of Number 5 on their make up desk.

Sure, there are other brands of perfumes like the Gucci Flora, which has a much more appealing smell than the Chanel Number 5, but you simply cannot compare the two. Just like one would rarely, if ever, compare M16 with the NXT 2.0.

Comment

This looks almost like a liquidator who just gets a lot of things in bulk. Because if you look at the feedback, the things sold have been random items that would be bought in bulk, but not really related.

Anyway, I have 10 tins coming my way of M16, and since I hear that low offer on 2.0 got accepted, I may go ahead and offer for a couple of those.

Amazing offer either way, thanks!

Comment

Bought 3 tins at $4/each. Figure shipping is $5 so person is selling at $2.33 per tin. I don't know...

Comment

I bought 3 tins at $8.00 and offered $10 for 2 just now.

Comment

Bought 4 tins for $20. I should be set for a while

Comment

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Originally posted by alexr View Post
                      This looks almost like a liquidator who just gets a lot of things in bulk
                      Probably bought a crate for a fixed price, he needs to average X dollars per item for a profit.

Friend of mine owns a pawn shop, he did this when Monkey Wards closed down. He bought a semi trailer full of "stuff" with no guarantee what would be inside. He was told "mostly electronics" from the liquidators.
                      What he ended up with was a broken 50" projection TV, a bunch of **** car stereos, misc other stuff and about 200 vacuum cleaners.

Comment

just got 6 tins for 42 bucks, anything less than asked price is a bargain.

I asked the seller and she bought a warehouse full of stuff, click on her name and she has GC paste wax, 2 tins of 16 with Meguiar's odor remover and a few other stuff (like sockets and misc tools).

Great deal on a great wax! I will have 12 tins and be set for life I'm sure. I'll have 11 or 10 cans as I am giving my boy a tin or two for his '67 Dodge D100 p/u when we get it whipped in shape!
                        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
                          I hope I have made the right investment lol
                          You did, you'll love it. I thought, with all the good Meguiar's waxes out there, why quest for this? I got some from Kevin and loved it since!

Get a tin or two, three or ten, you'll love it! It's good stuff. I use it as my winter wax as the winters up here in No. California are nasty, road salts, snow, ice melt stuff wreaks havoc on our paint!

Originally posted by hacker-pschorr View Post
                          I'm going to use M16 on my snowblower, coat the chute, blade etc.....
                          Hmmmm, I may run some down the barrel of my duty pistol, may shoot better eh? LOL!!!!!! "What's your secret?" "M16 baby, not the gun either!" LOL
                          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
                            Hmmmm, I may run some down the barrel of my duty pistol, may shoot better eh? LOL!!!!!! "What's your secret?" "M16 baby, not the gun either!" LOL
                            I was not kidding - it's a common thing to do, keeps snow from sticking to the inside of the chute / blower.

If it's really as tough as some are saying, it will work perfectly.

Comment

I got my first two orders of four tins and I will have another ten on the way very soon. Guess how much I bought the ten for? $40. Yeah. People have been known to pay that much for one tin! A year from now I'll probably end up selling a few tins on ebay or something...
                              James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                              Calais Auto Detailing
                              CalaisDetails@aim.com
                              www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

I ordered mine Wednesday night. She accepted my offer Thursday morning and the product arrived today. I opened up both cans and they look perfectly consistant and smooth on top. We all got a dang good deal. I have a total of three cans...they will surely do for me the rest of my life.
                                As previously noted in this thread or another, apply as thin as you can. If it cakes up too thick it is much more difficult to get off. Additionally, it's worth layering a couple times for maximum protection. I'm sure if I'm off base Meguiars Mike will straighten me out.
                                Brad Mower
                                SLC, UT

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');