• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Great Deal for M16 on Ebay.

How do you use the PayPal option? I can't figure it out.
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
      By the way, how do you apply the M16 paste to the 7" foam pad?
      Since #16 is so oily I'd either put some on my finger and apply it to the pad or put a little on a foam hand pad and wipe it on the 7" foam pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Red View Post
        Has anyone actually used this wax yet? At these prices, I find that this may be too good to be true. Like everyone always says, you get what you pay for. Could this shipment have been exposed to freezing temperatures and somehow gone bad? Is there a seal or anything to know if the can has been previously opened? I know I sound pessimistic, but I don't see how this person is making money selling tins for $3 a piece. I have 2 tins coming my way and can't wait to try out M16.
        From a prior post I got the impression that the letter bought a lot of the stuff for real cheap. Might have been something like a company going out of business or a storage shed place having a closed door sale (you bid and get whatever is inside... sight unseen).

My 1st 3 tins arrived yesterday and they looked perfect. They were a little melted as post office left them at my door in the sun. But they firmed up just fine. I just applied a coat to my truck this morning and performed a "water test". You tell me what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVnwkqm6S1U

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Red View Post
          Has anyone actually used this wax yet? At these prices, I find that this may be too good to be true. Like everyone always says, you get what you pay for. Could this shipment have been exposed to freezing temperatures and somehow gone bad? Is there a seal or anything to know if the can has been previously opened? I know I sound pessimistic, but I don't see how this person is making money selling tins for $3 a piece. I have 2 tins coming my way and can't wait to try out M16.
          It works. I put it on an area of my car that I intentionally stripped the wax on to apply a trim piece. It went on and came off like a breeze. I even applied it with my palm like a zymol wax just for the cool factor. I can't comment on its durability yet, its only been on for a day but it is extremely slick and pretty looking.
          James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
          Calais Auto Detailing
          CalaisDetails@aim.com
          www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Thanks to Calais for the heads up early last week on this. I ordered two tins and had them in the mailbox within 36 hours. I am going to use some on my pre winter detail.
            -James
            2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

I've gotta say, being a lover of Collinite for long-lasting protection this is a GREAT deal. I was lucky enough to grab some tins of Collinite 476s for less than $5/each and I thought I was in heaven.

Seeing M16 for less than $10 is a STEAL. I'd suggest that everyone who is interested in trying out M16 take a look at this deal. You'd be hard pressed to find a better price for a long, long time.

Oh, and the cans are pretty neat too Part of my wishes Megs never got rid of the cans, they have a great look to them.
              NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Bought a can myself.

Never tried it in all the 20 years of using Meguiars products.
                r. b.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden View Post
                  Thanks to Calais for the heads up early last week on this. I ordered two tins and had them in the mailbox within 36 hours. I am going to use some on my pre winter detail.
                  No problem. You said you wanted cheap M16, I knew where to get some: bada-boom, bada-bing; we both got some.
                  Calais Auto Detailing
                  CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                    No problem. You said you wanted cheap M16, I knew where to get some: bada-boom, bada-bing; we both got some.

But you were too reluctant to post about this good deal publicly, eh:

So obviously you knew about this eBay listing last week, but it took someone with only a couple post-counts to inform us of this deal???

Come on. What more do you have up your sleeves that you are refusing to share

Comment

checked from the sellers page and someone bought 43 cans LMAO
                      Learning new things everyday

Comment

Hmmm, I wonder who that is. Note that the seller refused to take offers of 80 cans

Comment

That buyer probably purchased 43 cans @ $1.50 apiece .

Comment

Originally posted by TimG View Post
                            checked from the sellers page and someone bought 43 cans LMAO
                            Probably somebody that is going to resell them for a profit. Price gouging...
                            -James
                            2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
                              But you were too reluctant to post about this good deal publicly, eh:

Come on. What more do you have up your sleeves that you are refusing to share
                              I didn't want the stock to be bought out before I got my fill, with around 400 tins sold I was right.

Perhaps we shall both see...
                              Calais Auto Detailing
                              CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

Would someone mind selling me a can? I wanted to buy one off eBay but didn't really want to mess with the whole PayPal thing. PM me if you want to sell me a can.
                                Shane
                                1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');