• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detail Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detail Training

I saw a Chevy Tahoe driving on the 405 yesterday with a big Meguiar's Sticker on the back window. The doors had a web address of TotalPros.com. Has anyone used there training services before?
    2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
    2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Re: Detail Training

Total Pros are in Oceanside, CA, and they do offer high end detailing services and training, including two day weekend sessions and 5 day seminars. What they teach you in the two day session would be roughly equivalent to what you would learn taking Meguiars free 101 detailing and advanced classes. The 5 day seminars are geared towards the professional who's serious about starting a mobile detailing business, but the course is pricey. Check out their website at totalpros.com.

BTW, I had the Total Pros peform a full paint correction on my car in February (before I got into MOL and detailing on my own). Excellent work.

Comment

Re: Detail Training

Its actually thetotalpros.com. Sorry guess I got post/thread happy.
      2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
      2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');