• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do YOU use your wash mitt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do YOU use your wash mitt?

Depends on the part of the car that I'm washing. I do hand on the outside for all the panels, but when i get to the grille area, i put my hand inside so work around all of the crevices more easily. Also, when washing the wheels / wheel wells I wear the mitt, too.
    -----

Comment

I do either depending on my mood. If the water is cold I will hold it in my hand.

Comment

I think its easier to hold wash mitt instead of putting my hand inside. It makes it easier to rub the mitt on the grid guards

Comment

Originally posted by zeta detail View Post
          i always wear it.

It wouldn't be called wash mitt if it wasn't meant to put one's hand inside it.

+1

Comment

before i used to wear it, but after watching a few Meguiars tips videos, where mike holds it on outside, and trying it for myself, i found out this beats wearing it hands down as there is much more uniform and better suds, all in all it feels much better as well.

Comment

i also only grab it on the outside...So how soon do you think Megs will release a cuff less MF mitt that's not a mitt at all?....nice product research forum this turns out to be for them....and we all benefit!....
              Bill Poirier
              West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');