• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby alien found in Mexico by farmer? Video inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby alien found in Mexico by farmer? Video inside.

I read that the creature was found 2 years ago and has been a subject of testing by scientists. The creature can hold it's breath under water, has a the skeleton of a lizard and has a large brain similar to that of human.

Re: Baby alien found in Mexico by farmer? Video inside.

Are you kidding?
    Art Layton
    2009 Jetta TDI

Comment

Cool video.

Comment

There's tons of this kind of stuff on youtube and google video. Everybody is into conspirecy theories. Are we getting smarter or dumber?

Comment

Sounds like a case for Mulder and Scully!

Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

I think its funny when the narrator said it was probably highly intelligent. Somehow it found its way into that trap, though. Hmm, makes you wonder.

Colin
            A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
              I think its funny when the narrator said it was probably highly intelligent. Somehow it found its way into that trap, though. Hmm, makes you wonder.

Colin

They like cheese?

Comment

That one has been busted for so long by many TV channels.

i is the UFO?

Comment

unbelievable.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Cute little monkeys though. They'd probably mess your world up though if you got on thier bad side!
                    For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

I always enjoy seeing this stuff. A bit like the X-Files.

It's so easy to fake things. Especially today.

Why is it every pic or video of a UFO,supposedly of intelligent beings flying a craft are always blurred or out of focus. There is never any that are clear. All these folk spending most of their time at Area51......where's the pics?

The famous autopsy.......Again,with todays effects...very easy to fake and deliberately filmed on an old camera.

It's good fun watching though.

Comment

Here's another example. I've heard of El Cupa Cabra in Mexico. This was in the Sahara,which is home to Honey Badgers. That is exactley what this is. Yet,a local man shot it and is horrified?? He lives there....Honey Badgers are all over the place. Doesn't surprise me,he said they were fighting.They are really tough animals. Even leopards don't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
                          Here's another example. I've heard of El Cupa Cabra in Mexico. This was in the Sahara,which is home to Honey Badgers. That is exactley what this is. Yet,a local man shot it and is horrified?? He lives there....Honey Badgers are all over the place. Doesn't surprise me,he said they were fighting.They are really tough animals. Even leopards don't want to know.

I don't even want to watch that video. I didn't even see the alien one hahah. But actually it's the thought that these people get into your head that gets you freaked out. I wonder what aliens think of 2012 hahaha.

Comment

All you see in that video is a dead badger. I find these animals way more interesting than any alien nonsense.

They're called honey badgers because they love honey.They raid the nests and get stung hundreds of times,sometimes fataly. They attack anything for food. They tackle extremely poisonous snakes.In the process,they can get bit.This knocks them out for a couple of hours.When they come round,they eat the snake. A leopard will only attack an old,injured badger,possibly nearly blind.Even then it's not easy.Took an hour to kill one.A young healthy badger will chase leopards away.

These are the toughest mammals that are the size of a small dog,that I know of. Nothing beats them.

Comment

Eddie, have you ever listened to Coast to Coast?
                              "Every moment frontin and maxin
                              Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');