• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MPPP gone bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPPP gone bad?

Well I went to use some of my MPPP for my model cars that I like to maintain and shook it up really good before using it because it's been sitting for awhile in normal temp, never any extreme hot or cold.

Well when I started to use it, the stuff was like pure water! My mind tells me and that I thought MPPP was supposed to be thick like NXT. I've had MPPP replaced before and no difference as far as thickness compared to the other bottle. Is MPPP supposed to be really thin like this or should I get another replacement?? Please advice. Thanks,,,,,,,AR

Re: MPPP gone bad?

Originally posted by Airborne Ranger
    Well I went to use some of my MPPP for my model cars that I like to maintain and shook it up really good before using it because it's been sitting for awhile in normal temp, never any extreme hot or cold.

Well when I started to use it, the stuff was like pure water! My mind tells me and that I thought MPPP was supposed to be thick like NXT. I've had MPPP replaced before and no difference as far as thickness compared to the other bottle. Is MPPP supposed to be really thin like this or should I get another replacement?? Please advice. Thanks,,,,,,,AR
    Hi AR,

It shouldn't be as thin as water, call customer care tomorrow at 1-800-347-5700

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Ok Mike Thanks will do,,,,,,AR

Comment

Ok MPPP is on the way. I forget the guys name who helped me but he seemed to be a pretty good guy.

He said they usually don't send out replacements with replacements. I really don't like trashing Meguiars products but if it's no good anymore then I guess I have too. Either that just put it on display with my model cars?? Thanks,,,,,,,AR

Comment

Ok about 5 mins ago the UPS dude comes rolling in. I was very suprised to see him because usually the UPS truck comes at either 3:30 or 6:30 in my neck of the woods. This time the bottle of MPPP is very thick, the way it should be. It only took 2 days to get here too, very nice!

A big thank you goes to Meguiars from AR AR

Comment

I bought some MPPP from a local PBE dealer a few years ago and it was thin and separated like that. It must have been sitting around for awhile. I returned it.

MPPP is supposed to be thick like NXT.

I always worry about ordering products during the winter for fear of it freezing during shipment, which is really beyond control of Meguiars once it leaves the distributioncenter. Is my fear unfounded or not?

RamAirV1
            2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Probably not unfounded but, unlikely in my opinion.

Most all of the warehouses which UPS and FedEx utilize are staffed and thus, are climate controlled.

The trucks aren't heated/AC in the back but, again, with as little down time as your package would have from Tennessee to your front door, I think it's VERY VERY safe to say that you won't have problems.

RP
              -The Final Detail-
              Lagrange, Kentucky
              thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
              CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Good points, Rockpick. Most of the Meguairs products I order come from TN.

RamAirV1
                2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');