• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

160g clay in smoth surface kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 160g clay in smoth surface kit.

used the clay seems about the same.i like how the mothers kit clay is thicker.so the patty is thicker.anyway i am not saying mothers is better,other than back to black (which is a great product) those are the only things from mothers i own,oh and powerball.i hated not buying meguiars honestly. but for the most for your money it is obvious.i think meguiars can afford to put 60 more gs in them.also i think meguiars should put a mesuring cup as a cap on car washes like laundry soap.i thing that would be much much easier for us,seriously.

Comment

also i will say putting the case (soap case) in Megs kits is genius.mothers dosnt have those,but of course i had some already to put the clay in.

Comment

Well,

Why do a full detail on my truck using all Meguiars products and then throw Mothers clay kit in to the mix?
        Nick
        Tucker's Detailing Services
        815-954-0773
        2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

What about the D-Line, ADS and Amazon have great deals on 2packs and such.
          "Every moment frontin and maxin
          Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
          "

Comment

What you gain in clay, you lose in soap dish

Comment

Originally posted by Zuke View Post
              What about the D-Line, ADS and Amazon have great deals on 2packs and such.
              yea you can get more online.but all i am saying is for the store bought kits.now that mothers and TW has kits in stores i think meguiars should put more in them.

Comment

Possibly...I don't know.
                My Megs clay kit has lasted me like 5 cars so far and I still have like 2/3 remaining . I'm fine with it. I've also had my mild blue pro-line clay and haven't even had a chance to use it yet because I'm still waiting for my consumer-line clay to run out . It's doing just fine.

Comment

I bought the Mother's Clay kit today. I didn't get a chance to use the clay yet, but the MF isn't bad; it's no SS but it'll do. I don't like the way the detailer smells. Anyone know if its any good?
                  James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                  Calais Auto Detailing
                  CalaisDetails@aim.com
                  www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Calais View Post
                    I bought the Mother's Clay kit today...I don't like the way the detailer smells. Anyone know if its any good?
                    Hey, "no bashing other companies' products!"

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');