• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg Leather product questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meg Leather product questions!

Right, so I recently bought a bottle of Meguiars Leather Cleaner/Protectant spray.

this one:

and I found another set (which I didn't buy yet) :

question is, both the products contain aloe but the bottle is a 2 in 1 spray cleaner/conditioner which is cheaper than the separate lotion bottles. I'm the type that gets fooled by higher prices thinking that the expensive products are better, so is it true?

Any personal experiences with these products would be nice!

So far the spray has been great but if the lotion set is better I'm going to switch to those.

EDIT: SORRY I JUST FOUND THE THREAD ABOUT SPRAY VS LOTION , feedback would still be appreciated though!

Re: Meg Leather product questions!

Can't speak for the Cleaner/Conditioner, but I have used the two step process on leather sofa and it worked great to clean and condition... had some leather cracks just smooth away after using the conditioner

Comment

Its not that one is 'better', its that they will work differently.

The spray you bought will be great for maintenance.

But using separate dedicated products, like in the set, will allow for better cleaning, and better conditioning.

It is kind of like with the paint. The cleaner/waxes are great for certain things, but doing the individual steps will tend to give best results.

So really, having both is what you would want.

There is also a liquid version of the spray you bought, that will allow you to work the product in more, for better cleaning/conditioning.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');