• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you help me name this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can you help me name this car?

1954 Buick Wildcat II roadster. I found a pic. I added roadster. What might the 'correct' name be?

Comment

IMO, correct name would be 1954 Buick Wildcat II concept car.

Bill

Comment

Well he said 'no winner', again. Here's the next car. I found the pic he used. I guessed 1961 oldsmobile starfire 2 door convertble, as the tag on pic said. Any corrections?

Comment

Nope. I think you got it.

Bill

Comment

Well he said 'no winner', again. I guessed 1961 oldsmobile starfire 2 door convertble, as the tag on pic said. Perhaps I should have added "top down, with fender skirt"?
            here is next car. Looks like a GM 70'S protype.

Comment

1973 Chevrolet AeroVette Concept

Was proposed as a 4 rotor mid engined sports car to compete with the Porsche 911 flat six mid engine car.

Killed because it cost too much.
              2016 red Hyundai Azera, acquired with 21 miles. Drive 600+ miles/week. Commercial RE agent in CA focusing on properties in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe basin.

Comment

Was proposed as a 4 rotor mid engined sports car to compete with the Porsche 911 flat six mid engine car.

2016 red Hyundai Azera, acquired with 21 miles. Drive 600+ miles/week. Commercial RE agent in CA focusing on properties in the Truckee/Lake Tahoe basin.

Comment

Originally posted by billddrummer View Post

thx, using your info, I found the pic he used. If I win, we split the $100.

Comment

For the first time, I'm absolutely clueless. Glad someone else jumped in.

Bill

Comment

I found what appears to be the original pic. It's a Corvette prototype called the 1972 two-rotor XP-897 GT

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejay View Post
                        thx, using your info, I found the pic he used. If I win, we split the $100.
                        Looks like we just missed.

Next time, perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Barnhill View Post
                          I even used the exact description that was given for the car in the picture. It would be interesting to know what he said the car was.
                          Sounds like he just doesn't want to pay you.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');