• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Product Announcement! - M21 Synthetic Sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    To build on the generous offer already made by Doug, for the first 10 people to reply to this thread and agree to post a review in our forum specifically created for this,

Meguiar's Product Reviews

If you want to see what a good review looks like, then check out these two reviews posted by our Super Moderator, Tim aka 2hotford, as well as other reviews posted by other forum members.

Meguiar's NXT Glass Cleaner!

NXT Tech Wax--My Take Part II (56K Beware)

Note how he includes the steps he followed, and any other products and procedures he used as well as before and after pictures. Then he includes his impressions and honest opinions as well as answering questions. This is what makes for a good product review that will help others to make a decision as to whether this is a product they are interested in trying out.

If you are willing to write and post a review of M21 Synthetic Paint Sealant to this forum, or another forum, then be one of the first 10 members to reply to this thread.
    My sample bottles came in today. So far on my list of people willing to write a review in our Meguiar's Product Reviews forum, I have,

1. Mark McGuire
    2. 95nissan
    3. carnut00
    4. scrub
    5. SingingSabre
    6. travisdecpn
    7. slippysmit
    8. wjfm1
    9. ebpcivicsi
    10. John F
    11. HotRodGuy

No more sample requests at this time, thank you.

Note: Each of the above persons must send me their shipping address and a phone number. Please send me this via e-mail, not via Private Messaging.

Here's my e-mail address: mphillips@meguiars.com

Also note, in the future when new products are developed and samples are made available, if you volunteer for the sample and to post your review and then don't post the review, you will likely not be eligible for future samples. Just a heads up...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• Mike,
      If you still have a sample available I would like to give it a try and write a review.

John F.

Comment

• Originally posted by John F
        Mike,
        If you still have a sample available I would like to give it a try and write a review.

John F.
        You're number 10.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

• :wave:

edit: shucks, missed it

I'm doing the woodie, caddy, and vette soon
          Chopped 55 Suburban
          99 3.0 CL
          Family cars:
          1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
          48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
          New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
          Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

• Originally posted by HotRodGuy
            :wave:
            edit: shucks, missed it

I'm doing the woodie, caddy, and vette soon
            You didn't miss, look again, the list has 11 spaces!

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

• SAWEET!
              Chopped 55 Suburban
              99 3.0 CL
              Family cars:
              1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert

Comment

• Looking forward to the reviews. I was about to order some for myself, but it only comes in 64 oz. which is way too much for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                  Which questions? (help me out here and I'll do my best to answer them).

We tend to stay within the Consumer Line of products during our Saturday Clinics except for removing below surface defects with the G100.

Mike
                  I guess you missed the questions.

Eric
                  Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

• Eagerly awaiting sample

to test and do a writeup. Will keep y'all posted
                    Yea, I'm a red hot beaner!!

Comment

• I got my sample from Detailbarn on Friday. I hope to be able to try some out during the week and post a quick review with a couple pictures.
                      Quadruple Honda Owner
                      Black cars are easy!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpoiledMan
                        I got my sample from Detailbarn on Friday. I hope to be able to try some out during the week and post a quick review with a couple pictures.
                        same here thanks Detailbarn!
                        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

• I received my sample from Mike and should be able to post the review (w/pics) this weekend. Thanks Meguiars!

Comment

• I have a 64 ounce bottle of this stuff and used it on the truck Sunday.....wow I really like this. The only problem I had was getting it to dry (42 degrees here) after about 35 minutes it was ready to go.
                            After using my orbital with this I topped it off with Gold Class.
                            IMO this is the way to go for a DD that will be in a harsh enviroment

I think you will all like it.....I could tell yuo where I got the 64 ounce bottle but then I would have to kill you
                            http://iceburgh66.tripod.com/sig6.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by slippysmit
                              I received my sample from Mike and should be able to post the review (w/pics) this weekend. Thanks Meguiars!

Recieved mine as well, my review should be done by mid april (i'm taking off for 2 week).

I'll most likely do the 58 caddy first, it's in DESPERATE need of a detail, we've had it 5 years and I haven't ever even washed it
                              Chopped 55 Suburban
                              99 3.0 CL
                              Family cars:
                              1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert

Comment

• I know one supply house is selling samples of this stuff, and I will get some, but I want to know is Meguiars is ever gonna sell this stuff in 16oz sizes. I just don't like buying in such large bulk, or will it mean that I would have to get NXT.
                                Eddie

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');