• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Sign Up Thread For The Detail Day at Nick's Place...Dallas, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Sign Up Thread For The Detail Day at Nick's Place...Dallas, Texas

Here is the latest and greatest updated list. Please, please, please!!!! If you are not going to attend, and your name is on the list, PLEASE let me know so someone from the stand by list can be moved up. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.....214-205-1287.

1-Mark Kleis
    2-Chris - PorscheGuy997
    3-Ryan - rsmithuf
    4-Derrick - RayC777
    5-Mike- mcox
    6-Christian - cjsls
    7-hotrod66paul
    8-Eduardo - HouDetails
    9-Jonathan - sudsbyhubbs
    10-John - john m.
    11-rustybumper
    12-Al - al1515
    13-Bernie - Dope92CC
    14-Rich - dfw
    15-Eddie - Dotkong
    16-Tim - olbear1962
    17-proreflection -axel_ny
    18-Mike - WrightDetail
    19-Jennifer - jan_stang
    20-Sam, -Evolve-
    21-I'm in Bill - BillGastonJr
    22-Matthew - waxmatt
    23-Vicki - yellowcarsrock
    24- ron - ronniejay
    25-James-TXShine
    26-Bob - Kemist
    27-Randy Love-RLove
    28-Scott Scottwax
    29-Joe - Hooligan
    30-Rachel - Mintri

Standby List
    1.Doug austinls
    2.Mark-Mark Preus
    3.Tim McCann-maxepr1
    4.Chris-ceyko
    5.Andy - StadiumDetail
    6.Ron - MrSmoothTouch
    7.Chris - Counselor
    8.Robert - Whowhat
    9.Todd - st-dubtx
    10.Sonny - Gooch1977
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Remove me from list, cannot attend as I have started a new job.

Have fun ! Sorry to have to miss it.
      WrightDetail
      The Wright Way
      2007 Chevy HHR
      2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

Originally posted by WrightDetail View Post
        Remove me from list, cannot attend as I have started a new job.

Have fun ! Sorry to have to miss it.
        I'll remove your name from the list. Sorry you're not able to make it, but I guess the job has to come first.

Doug, user name-austinls is first up on the stand by list. I've sent him a PM already. If he doesn't respond in a couple of days, I'll move the next person up.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
          I'll remove your name from the list. Sorry you're not able to make it, but I guess the job has to come first.

Doug, user name-austinls is first up on the stand by list. I've sent him a PM already. If he doesn't respond in a couple of days, I'll move the next person up.

Nick

Oh dang, that would be me

Comment

Jonathan - sudsbyhubbs, has removed his name from the list. So that mean Mark Preus is up next!

Mark, you ready? I'll give you a call later today.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
              Jonathan - sudsbyhubbs, has removed his name from the list. So that mean Mark Preus is up next!

Mark, you ready? I'll give you a call later today.

Nick

Oh yeah I was hopeing id get to go. Call me on my new cell number 214-991-1725 Thanks for putting this class on Nick. Im really excited and cant wait to go

Comment

Strange question but, how are the roads over there? Pretty smooth or ruff?

Comment

Looking good!

This is going to be a lot of fun!

Mike Phillips
                  760-515-0444
                  showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I can not wait! I am on the stand by list. So happy.

Comment

• Re: Official Sign Up Thread For The Detail Day at Nick's Place...Dallas, Texas

dang dang dangit..........

remove me from the list. My day off request has been revoked ugh cause its "supposed" to be busy at work. Sorry I can't make it........
                      2004 Mazda 6i Onyx Black

Comment

• Re: Official Sign Up Thread For The Detail Day at Nick's Place...Dallas, Texas

Originally posted by cjsls View Post
                        dang dang dangit..........

remove me from the list. My day off request has been revoked ugh cause its "supposed" to be busy at work. Sorry I can't make it........
                        bump....just want to make sure next person on the list gets a chance to see this.
                        2004 Mazda 6i Onyx Black

Comment

***Update***

Just arrived back to Stuart, Florida from SEMA where I had a chance to talk to Nick Chapman about the upcoming class at his detail shop in

At SEMA I met Bob Greer, a custom car painter and detailer for over 25 years and also the inventor of the Thumbgun! Here you can see a variety of polishers with Thumbguns mounted on them and ready to get to work.

That's Bob in the picture below using his invention.

Bob's going to set us up with one of these new tools for the Dallas Roadshow Class so everyone can have a chance to try it out.

Also, on Sunday we're going to do an Extreme Makeover on an all original 1954 Mercedes-Benz that from what we know has never been painted and never been professionally polished since leaving the dealership. While the paint appears shiny in the below pictures we've been told the finish is filled with swirls and scratches so our goal will be to restore a true swirl-free, show car finish with a team of people including Nick Chapman and myself.

I'll be taking my trusty, dusty Brinkman Swirl Finder Light and do my best to capture the true condition of this car's paint before a team of people start polishing it to perfection.

Stay tuned...

Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike
                            Got the suitcase packed and ready to go.!

................................................. Paul S
                            Live like you're not afraid to die.Don't be scared, just enjoy your ride. Chris Ledoux RIP

PAUL SPARKS / Distinctive Auto Detailing
                            317-513-4678

Comment

Where is the extreme make-over on the 1954 MB going to be done? In Nick's shop? What the heck is the Thumbgun? Is it a dispensor of product to the surface without stopping? We do not see the arry of machines with the invention on them.

Nick, have you chosen cars to be used in the demos? I can bring either my 2005 red and white mini cooper, or my 1996 black 4runner. Somebody wished to see a black car done.

Comment

Thumbgun?? This will be a very interesting meet! I cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');