• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Car Glaze v. New Car Glaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Car Glaze v. New Car Glaze

I took advantage of Meg's free shipping and discount sale to order some #5 New Car Glaze.

Any great shakes in difference between #5 and #7?

How come #5 seems to be recommended for humid climates?

Why is #5 a haze over product, and #7 is a "don't let the stuff dry" product?

Thanks, as always!
    "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
    BOB

Re: Show Car Glaze v. New Car Glaze

In final results, probably not to most eyes.

Because that is what it is designed for. Apparently #7 can be trickier in high humidity. (Tropical Humidity).

#7 is more of a "doesnt really dry like others do" product. I would assume the difference is because of those humidity affects. Whatever it does.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by RGP View Post
      I took advantage of Meg's free shipping and discount sale to order some #5 New Car Glaze.

Thanks, as always!
      Why do I have a feeling that you are not satisfied with your bottle of #7, and are looking for a change?

Comment

I also live in Florida. It is a pain using #7 in the summer. The humidity is brutal. I could not believe how much easier #5 was to use. The results are about the same. (at least to my eyes.) But the ease of application of the #5 was worth switching.

Now in the winter when the humidity is much lower, I will still use #7. Works great then.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
          Why do I have a feeling that you are not satisfied with your bottle of #7, and are looking for a change?
          Just an acute attack of Meguiar's Acquisition Disorder. We were out in Colorado visiting our daughter, and spending money like drunken sailors when I spotted Meg's sale. So, why not have a great "souvenir" that keeps on giving?

I didn't need the Insane Shine, utility sprayers or Water Magnets either! (p.s. What's your first name friend?)
          "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research would it? (Albert Einstein 1879-1955)
          BOB

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');