• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need to wash/wax my car, but i have no time and no energy lately!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to wash/wax my car, but i have no time and no energy lately!

I always hand wash my car, and sometimes follow up with clay bar and wax with NXT2.0. But for the past 1.5 months, and in the foreseeable future, I have been so busy to the extent where I have absolutely NO time to clay/wax the car, or when do have time, I just dont have the energy.
    Well today, I have very little time to actually wash my car (YES!) but no time to put wax protection on it...
    Is there something I can do to make better use of my time, lets say, by washing and waxing at the same time? I use the Gold Class wash... I was thinking of mixing the NXT2.0 with the soap and water... my flamesuit is on, because I have a feeling that this may sound totally blasphemous to you all... lol. . But please help.

Another option is getting a detailer to do it for me, but pay him alot of money and be without my car for some time... which actually doesnt sound like an option anymore.
    mujjuman

Re: i need to wash/wax my car, but i have no time and no energy lately!

You sound like a busy man, but when you have no time, you simply must make time. That's what my parents always tell me, and then I reevaluate the daily happenings in my life and I realize that I really do have time (or I can at least "make" some time) for such endeavors.

I think you will find the time .

Comment

True statement
      mujjuman

Comment

If you get in a good coat of Nxt 2.0, you can use something like Ultiamte Quick Wax after washing.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          If you get in a good coat of Nxt 2.0, you can use something like Ultiamte Quick Wax after washing.
          Plus you can maintain a clean, protected finish with UQD.
          James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
          Calais Auto Detailing
          CalaisDetails@aim.com
          www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

If you put one day aside and do a full job on your car,then the upkeep is quick. I spend no more than 30 mins to wash/dry my car on a regular basis.

Comment

yeah you are all right.. those are great suggestions. i will take out the time to fully detail my car tomorrow, and then i will use UQD and UQW for maintenance
              mujjuman

Comment

You may want to try one of the rinse-less washes on the market (ONR or DP) I can wash my car in about 10 15 minutes if I really book it. They also will leave behind some polymer protection.
                VTEC: all the lag, none of the turbo

Comment

Ultimate Quik Wax after you wash, it will only be an extra 10 minutes tops.

I once put swirls in my paint just to see what it looked like.

I don't always detail cars, but when I do, I prefer Meguiar's.
                  Remove swirls my friends.

Comment

its so simple and easy :]
                    Ganesa,
                    Toyota Vios '05

Theres a difference in a person who has to do it and a person who wants to do it

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');