• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Detail by Hand Holiday Package Deal Extended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Detail by Hand Holiday Package Deal Extended!

Meguiar's Online Detail By Hand Holiday Package Deal

Meguiar's is offering a very special deal for our valued members of Meguiar's Online.

UPDATE!
    This Holiday Offer Has Been Extended Until Closing on Friday, January 7, 2005!

Customer Care: 1-800-347-5700
    Hours: M-F 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)
    Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Pacific)

Detail By Hand Holiday Package:

Quik Clay System G1116
    ScratchX G10307
    Deep Crystal Polish A2116
    NXT Generation Tech Wax G12718
    Ultimate Wipe - 20 Pack M9910B
    Hi-Tech Applicator Pad - Six Pads W0004
    NXT Decal NXTDECAL
    FREE SHIPPING!*
    (*Continental US and Canada Only)

Retail Value: $110.86
    Meguiar's Online Member Price: $89.99!
    Savings: $20.87

You must be a member to take advantage of this limited time offer.

To order this Holiday Package Deal call Meguiar's Customer Care at 800-347-5700.

Sorry, this offer is not available at Meguiars.com. This is a limited time offer and will expire December 31, 2004.
    Lynn Matthews

Nice package!
    Last edited by Newport Viper; Nov 19, 2004, 01:36 PM.
    SRT-10 Silver

Comment

If I am a by hand guy, I am all over it, great deal.

Comment

May I know in this package, will the Scratch-X be the only paint cleaner? Why Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner is not included? Just a thought, thanks.
        zey's detailing photography blog

Comment

The UW 20 pack is $70 alone. Add to that NXT at $15. This is a great deal. I'm in.

Anyone want to buy some ScratchX and DC Polish?

Comment

What about us in OZ ?

I'm guessing that this is only for "US/Canadian" Forum users?

We don't even get the PC here down under ..

Comment

ditto on the previous post

and is there any other way to get an NXT decal??

Comment

Originally posted by zey
                May I know in this package, will the Scratch-X be the only paint cleaner? Why Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner is not included? Just a thought, thanks.
                ScratchX is the only paint cleaner included in this package. I had to try to put together a kit that would work on just about any condition finish and ScratchX fits this requirement. If your car's finish is in bad condition, then wash it, clay it, ScratchX it and apply wax.

We show this every weekend at our Saturday Detailing 101 class. Just read through the "Detail Days at Meguiar's" forum and you'll see these are the products we show that will tackle a wide spectrum of paint types and conditions while producing show car results.

Each paint cleaner has it's place, but Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner is a chemical cleaner only and addresses a limited spectrum of paint defects. It's a great product, but many people need something with a little more cleaning ability to remove swirls and scratches in clear coat finishes.

Mike
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

How much would this cost to Canadians? How much tax is charged for shipment within Ontario? I want to see the total price.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fpalattao
                    How much would this cost to Canadians? How much tax is charged for shipment within Ontario? I want to see the total price.

thanks
                    Hey fpalattao,

Good Question. Your price for that kit would be,

89.99 USD United States Dollars = 106.743 CAD Canada Dollars

We take care of any shipping charges within the US.

Any taxes or tariff's that you incur, are not a part of that price. The above price is just the price of the kit as Meguiar's is charging. For goods imported into Canada, be aware sometimes there are tariff and tax charges that are not are our end.
                    Last edited by Jeff Evans; Nov 23, 2004, 11:49 AM.
                    Jeffrey Evans
                    Customer Care Representative
                    (800) 854-8073 ext. 165
                    JEvans@meguiars.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrub
                      The UW 20 pack is $70 alone. Add to that NXT at $15. This is a great deal. I'm in.

Anyone want to buy some ScratchX and DC Polish?
                      Placed my order on Monday plus ordered Body Solvent (I'm getting used to this product now), Last Touch, and something else (I can't remember what. Guess it will be a surprise).

Happy Turkey Day

Comment

Have you guys ever delivered to Malaysia? How much are the shipping and handling costs for such a delivery? This package is a bargain, and I would love to get myself this Christmas gift! :-)

Comment

Aside from the Scratch-X, would this kit be appropriate for cars with single-stage paint? I would probably use ColorX on those cars instead...
                          Straightaways are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers.
                          http://www.pbase.com/bryanh

Comment

Originally posted by BryanMR2
                            Aside from the Scratch-X, would this kit be appropriate for cars with single-stage paint? I would probably use ColorX on those cars instead...
                            All the products listed would give you great results on SS paint. This SS was done with a terry towel and Color-X then topped with NXT.

Only thing is I'd hate to use the Ultimate wipes for SS paint and get pigment on them.

Good luck.

Comment

UPDATE!

UPDATE!
                              This Holiday Offer Has Been Extended Until Closing on Friday, January 7, 2005!

Customer Care: 1-800-347-5700
                              Hours: M-F 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific)
                              Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Pacific)
                              Lynn Matthews

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');