• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

85 Nissan 300ZX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 Nissan 300ZX

Ok All,

First, I have to aploligize for the pictures being in Black & White! I had to reserve battery power for the camera, so I turned the LCD screen off (and the flash) on the back of the camera and did not realize that I had left the camera in B&W mode! None the less, I hope you get an idea of the transformation on this badly oxidized car!

It was a 1985 Nissan 300ZX, that sat outside for 3 years! It's red and we all know what happens to red with heavy oxidization! It was almost white in some parts!

I did the interior as well, but I will spare you further agony of B&W pic's!

The process was:

Wash w/ Soft Wash Gel
    # 83 On Rotary and Wool Pad
    #80 On Rotary with Polishing Pad
    Poorboy's EX with PC and finishing pad!
    #40 On Exterior Trim & Wheel Wells
    Meguiar's Endurance Tire Gel on Tires
    Klasse AIO on Windows

Before Picture: (Sheesh I hope you get the idea)

After:

My Dad said once..."Son...you can never do enough for a good customer!" I Said "Don't worry Dad...I won't"!

Hehehehe

I can see the car is obviously a lot shinier, but it would be great if you can also post some color shots. My Dad had an '85 300ZX, he really liked that car.
    Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

You can see a definite improvement in the 300zx. I see the owner has newer 300 wheels, simple mod which enhances the car.

Any pictures of your other recent work?

Eric
      Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

While color would show more, I think the B&W is a neat perspective on something that we all love.

The change is, beyond, obvious! Looks great!!!
        -The Final Detail-
        Lagrange, Kentucky
        thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
        CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

look at how smooth and shinny it looks especially on that front fender, its like wet

Comment

Thanks All!

I wish I had some color shots to share of this car, but I don't!

I will also try and set aside some time, update my gallery and submit some recent details! These will be in VIBRANT color....lol

Thanks Again for the kind words!

My Dad said once..."Son...you can never do enough for a good customer!" I Said "Don't worry Dad...I won't"!

Hehehehe

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');