• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Embedding youtube videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedding youtube videos...

I have the required number of posts to do attachements but it is still turned off.........help from the moderators?

I can't embed videos like some other posters but I'm sure the reason is the attachement issue. Or maybe I'm not doing it right. I just copy the embed code then paste it into the body of the message correct?

Re: Embedding youtube videos...

Let's test it out...

Yep, seems to work. Are you sure you changing the size and grabbing the embedded one? And no need to use a attachment, just paste the embeded code straight into your post.

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

If it still doesn't work,try clicking the 'php' icon at the end. Cut and paste your embedded code inbetween,and save. Click 'edit' and remove the php's,then save again and it should appear.
      Why I have to do this,I have no idea? Was another user here that told me to do this. How he found that out?

Comment

test:

it took me a while, but i had to do it the PHT way.

Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');