• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nashville tn area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nashville tn area

Murfreesboro would be about a 3 hour drive for me but I would like to come! I'd have to see if I could make it. Any idea what time of day this would be? Anything attendees should plan on bringing?
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

I am available every weekend so you guys work it out around your schedule. I'm planning to bring all my polishes and compound, G110, some MF, waxes (NXT2.0, S100) and a box of cigars if you guys would like one? I guess we need some detailing brushes, APC, dressings, extension cords, maybe halogens.

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
        Murfreesboro would be about a 3 hour drive for me but I would like to come! I'd have to see if I could make it. Any idea what time of day this would be? Anything attendees should plan on bringing?
        everyone will be welcome! i would suggest bringing the polishers you will normally use as well as the waxes and cleaners
        Originally posted by jarekdadej View Post
        I am available every weekend so you guys work it out around your schedule. I'm planning to bring all my polishes and compound, G110, some MF, waxes (NXT2.0, S100) and a box of cigars if you guys would like one? I guess we need some detailing brushes, APC, dressings, extension cords, maybe halogens.
        i have a set of 1000 watt halogens couple hundred feet of extension cord 10 x10n pop up canopy and buckets and grit gaurd plus hoses if anyone wants to wash.
        i do have some waxes mostly consumer style and a zaino kit along with a p/c7424xp and kompressor 7" pads.
        i dont smoke but i have no issues with the stogies outside! looks like 11/7 is good for the teacher so lets start with that date and see how the weather is
        hopefully ill have some video of my races.

Comment

hey, Im from nashville too. I would love to come to this. Can I?

Comment

I don't mind for me the more the better but 32krazy! is the host i guess it is up to him.

Comment

read my previous post everyone is welcome. i will say due to limited space at my house and not wanting to exploite drdetailnashville we should prolly hold it to 5 to 7 cars?
              cierasl anytime is fine with me. guessing nov its gonna be cool in the am but hope to have things up and going by 10:00 am or so. no set times just playin this by ear!
              if its fine with everyone im gonna make venison chili and rice for everyone. its easy to setup and can cook all day while we play!
              lets start a list here to confirm who is coming.
              1 32krazy!

Comment

2. jarekdadej

Comment

deleted
                  Last edited by 32krazy!; Sep 29, 2009, 06:49 AM. Reason: deleted

Comment

1 32krazy!
                    2. jarekdadej
                    3. tigersharkdude

I dont get on here much any more. If the date dramatically changes, would someone email me at tigersharkdude@yahoo

Comment

I think if you subscribe to the tread you can get email updates every time there is a new post.

Comment

i gotcha covered bro!

Comment

drdetailnashville it looks like we have about 4 cars amaybe a couple black harleys for the clinic. i was wondering what condition would you like the cars in? mine has been dewaxed clayed polished and waxed along with some poorboys black hole for shine. would like it back to bare paint? just let me kno how you want it so i wont waste time washing on 11/7.
                          it may help the other guys if we kno the best way for us to start

Comment

Hey guys!! Wow! I posted that idea about Dr Detail a while back and could not find the darn thread again til just now! Im excited about all the responses and ideas! I will definitely be there! This sounds great. AND, there is food involved and that is ALWAYS a great thing!!! My car will still probably be in great shape, but I'll love to hear all the advice and see what a true detail looks like.

Comment

Unfortunately i am not going to be able to participate in the class. Birthday party for my little one has been moved from 10/30/09 to 11/07/09 so you can take me of off the list. I know that for one guy it is silly to change the date but if there is any chance the class can be moved that would be great.

Comment

for now i think its best to keep the present date. but remember nov is a wet month and its possible we will have to reschedule due to weather. if this happens ill drop you a line

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');