• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Car To Rent for Wedding in Detroit Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Car To Rent for Wedding in Detroit Area

Hi!

I don't know if I am posting in the appropriate place but we are looking for a vintage/antique/classic car (not a hot rod) for our October 2, 2009 wedding. We would prefer that the owner act as the driver or we can hire someone to do it if you would prefer. It would be for only 1 (one) hour and would be used only to transport the bride and groom from the church in Southfield and the reception in West Bloomfield. We would pay up to $250 for one hour. Please email me at lyermian@hotmail.com if you know anyone who could help us out.

Thanks!

Re: Vintage Car To Rent for Wedding in Detroit Area

I use to have a part time job driving vintage cars for weddings. It was a fun job. In most cases you will have a 3 hour mininum to pay for, unless you find someone who just ownes a vintage car and who will do you a favor.

Comment

That's what I'm hoping to find...maybe I'm not posting in the right place...

Comment

I'd search out some local car clubs in your area, that would be your best bet. Good luck and congratulations on the marriage!
        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');